138: Immortal world outside (end of text)

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 138: Immortal world outside

Yan Qing returned to the immortal world, and his soul returned to his place. He was the first to wake up because he had a higher cultivation level than the two of them, and had no sealed memory.

"My son is finally back, is this trip going well? What about Shu'er?" Yan Yungui and Yu Qionghua asked anxiously.

Ever since they learned that Yan Shu's calamity had gone wrong, the husband and wife have been in a state of panic. Their daughter was born in the fairyland, and has never experienced human suffering, and was well protected by them.

They were worried that her fate would not go well, but they didn't expect that the villain would take advantage of it and change her fate.

The two were frightened and angry, and could only wish to smash the little man to ashes, but they were more worried about whether Yan Shu could return safely.

Yan Qing comforted her parents, "Everything is going well, Xiaoshu has returned to her place now and should wake up soon."

Yu Qionghua finally let go of the dangling hearts of the two, and heaved a sigh of relief, "It's okay, my father and I are really worried to death. Shuer has never left us since she was a child. It was the first time she went down to earth to experience calamities. There's even such a thing going wrong."

Yu Qionghua still has lingering fears in retrospect. If Yan Shu is really lost in reincarnation and can't come back, even if they are immortals, they can't intervene. They can only watch her daughter struggle in reincarnation, and even die.

"By the way, have you met that child Xingyan? As soon as he heard that Shu'er's past calamity had gone wrong, he hurriedly followed, saying that he wanted to protect her. There was only one message left, your uncle Su Yao and the others. When he found out, he had already gone down."

Ling Xingyan, the stinky boy who runs after his sister every life. He is the child of Uncle Ling Shao and Uncle Su Yao. Because he is about the same age as his younger sister Yan Shu, the two often play together. Yan Qing has watched him grow up.

When I was a child, Yuxue looked cute, and her mouth was sweet, which was very attractive. It's just that the more he grows up, the more wrong his eyes look at his sister, and Yan Qing starts to hate seeing him.

"I saw it, and I brought it back together."

Only then did Yu Qionghua feel completely at ease, "This child is also an impatient person. In the three thousand worlds in the world, he will follow without making any preparations. How can he be sure that he will be reincarnated in the same world with Shu'er? Pure good, I'm afraid that he didn't meet Shu'er, but he himself is in danger. Fortunately, your little master Xiyin said that he and Shu'er are destined fate, and we will meet in every reincarnation, so we can be a little relieved. "

Yan Yungui couldn't help but snorted coldly, "Reckless! Originally I only needed to worry about Shu'er, but he has to worry about two more in this trouble, it's not enough to cause trouble!"

Yu Qionghua was helpless, "Okay, no matter what, he was worried that Shu'er would be so anxious, so don't make a bad face."

Ever since she knew that Ling Xingyan was her daughter's destined love, her husband hated seeing this child very much. Looking up and down, nothing is pleasing to the eye.

Yan Yungui wanted to say something else, but it happened that Yan Shu came out. The husband and wife happily came forward and hugged her, asking for warmth.

After Yan Shu's spirit returned to his place, his memory in the mortal world also recovered. He was very moved to know that it was his brother who went to the mortal world to protect him.