122-136 (system brother 1-15)

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 122: system brother 1

"This even Jieyu is too presumptuous. I don't even talk about it, but I don't even care about the Empress! Yesterday on the fifteenth, as a rule, Your Majesty should come to the Empress' Palace, but this Lian Jieyu doesn't even care about the Empress! But disregarding the rules, he hooked His Majesty to her palace! It's too presumptuous to even be late for greetings!"

"That is, before she came, His Majesty had always been exposed to rain and dew. Since she came, the rules in this palace have been completely messed up. In ten days, His Majesty stayed with her for eight days. There are two days left. Most of them are dealing with government affairs, isn't Lian Jieyu the only favorite harem!"

"Empress Empress, you can't let her climb on top of your head! Although she is close to you, she can't be so rude, even the fifteenth dare to hook your Majesty to go to her, where is the empress like you? In your eyes?"

...

In the Fengyi Hall, the concubines of the harem denounced Lian Jieyu at once.

The empress on the main seat, dressed in a red palace dress, is dignified and elegant, with a noble demeanor.

She has picturesque eyebrows, almond eyes and cherry lips, and her appearance is bright and moving, like burning peach blossoms. Even among the beauties in the harem, her beauty is not inferior.

She raised her eyes calmly and swept the crowd, her tone was flat, "Okay, what's the decency to be noisy?"

The majesty of the queen made everyone below speak.

But obviously, they still have a lot of criticism in their hearts.

One by one, they said that they were fighting for the empress, but in fact it was for themselves, but they wanted to use the queen's hand to get rid of Lian Jieyu.

At this time, a little **** rushed in from outside the palace, and he kowtowed when he came in, "Reporting to the empress, Lian Jieyu is unwell, your majesty allowed her not to come to ask for peace today, and sent a villain to come over to report."

"Bengong understands." The queen waved her hand and motioned for the little **** to retire.

After the little **** left, Concubine Shu was the first to hold back, "Even Jieyu is too presumptuous, she didn't even come to ask for peace!"

"Isn't this using your majesty to dispose of the empress?"

"Who knows if she's really sick or pretending to be sick?"

...

There was another commotion below.

The queen sat on the top, her expression neither sad nor happy, and looked at their eloquence.

As for Yan Qing, he was also sitting at the top watching the play.

The difference is that he is sitting on the beam of the palace.

The world this time is an ancient palace fighting novel, the title of the book is "The White Moonlight of the Leng Lu Emperor".

It mainly tells about the deep sadomasochistic relationship between Lian Fuchuan, the first beauty of the Shang Dynasty, and Shang Liyuan, the emperor of the Shang Dynasty.

Lian's family has a female named Fu Chuan, and at the age of thirteen, she was famous for her beauty, and there was an endless stream of seekers.

Shang Lianyuan, who was a prince at the time, also fell in love with her at first sight, and planned to ask his father to marry him.