41-58 (Seventy Brother1-18)

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 41: Seventy brother 1

"Come on someone! Someone fell into the river!"

A scream broke the tranquility of the Lijiazhuang production team. The villagers who were having lunch at home put down their rice bowls and immediately ran to the place where the sound came from.

At the east end of the entrance of Lijiazhuang Village, there is a small river, and the water is not shallow. At this time, a figure is fluttering in the water, and it is about to sink.

There are young people who know how to water, and they jumped down to save people without even thinking about it.

Two young descendants, each pulling an arm, dragged him up.

It was a **** who fell into the water, and someone recognized her.

"Isn't this Zhao Xuemei from the Educated Youth Academy? How did she fall into the river?"

"Then who knows, the educated youth academy is far away, and these educated youths have eyes on the top of their heads, and they disdain to talk to us!"

"Hey Yanqing, aren't you very close to Zhao Xuemei? I often see you working for her, do you know what's going on?"

All eyes fell on a young man in the crowd.

Different from the others around him who were dark-faced, sallow skin, and malnourished, this young man had a particularly outstanding appearance, fair skin, and gentle and handsome appearance. Although he is also very thin, he is tall and thin and looks very good-looking.

Yan Qing shook her head, "I don't know either, I just helped her a few times, and I'm not familiar with it."

Everyone believed him and didn't ask him any more. Li Jianguo, the leader of the squadron, called a few people to send Zhao Xuemei to the village clinic, and then sent a letter to the educated youth institute to inform Zhao Xuemei's friends to take care of her.

When such a big event happened, no one in the educated youth academy came out, and I don't know if they didn't hear it or didn't care.

It was Yan Qing who was sent to deliver the letter. He walked over leisurely all the way, not in a hurry at all.

What's the hurry, anyway, the heroine has been reborn now, and needs to digest this fact alone, and does not need someone to take care of it.

Yes, Zhao Xuemei, who fell into the water, was reborn.

Zhao Xuemei was the most beautiful among the educated youths who went to the countryside to Lijiazhuang, with fair skin and beautiful body. Although she is arrogant and arrogant, she has the capital to be arrogant and arrogant.

In her last life, because she had no hope of returning to the city and was getting older, she could only choose to get married locally. When a female educated youth like them gets married, other than choosing a male educated youth who also went to the countryside, or a local person, there is no other choice!

In her last life, she was attracted by the skin of a local young man, and was deceived by his rhetoric, so she finally chose to marry him.

But she didn't expect that the life after marriage was not good. The husband she chose was lazy and didn't want to make progress at all. She has to do laundry and cook while pregnant with her child, which is very hard.

What is even more unexpected is that in the second year of her marriage, news of the resumption of the college entrance examination came! She persisted for so long before, but such news came when she gave up!

Zhao Xuemei was very unwilling, signed up for the college entrance examination, and passed the entrance exam, and then she left her husband and son to go to college.