"swap" AU

This here was inspired by a thought I had during the night, don't judge me.

AU swap is Jack swapping with rezzoch And June swapping with king.W.

R It's a mix of personality swapping and appearance swapping

Jack would be like a "Teen" version of rezzoch, just like June would be a "teen" version of king.w, Jack's parents ruled a large kingdom until the two were killed by rebels, Jack's plan is to restore his lineage and avenge his parents, causing chaos for all those who oppose him, June is the daughter of Jack's parents' most loyal general, who also died during the attack Of the rebels, the two were promised to each other in childhood, when Jack took a small wreath and placed it on June's head, declaring that she would be his queen in the Future,What the two kids didn't realize was that it wasn't an ordinary wreath, it was actually a royal crown, officially making June the next queen,the two ended up being created by the servants of the castle after the death of their parents, creating a really strong friendship, Jack does not plan to give up on his plan even if June is against it,they end up getting into a conflict, while trying to live like normal teenagers, disguising themselves so that no one kills them, june kind likes to live like this,Jack on the other hand, hates this life with all his strength, and keeps telling June that she will soon, when he reaches older age , no longer have to live like a peasant woman near the rebels.

Jack and June are actually a lot more serious in this AU, I would really like to test more how much I can write Jack and june this way.

That's what I thought during the night, not sure if it really makes sense, is a mix of characters, you can give ideas for it if you want.