summer sadness

It's been a while since I posted a chapter, sorry about that, but today I'll have to bring a lot of angst, because I'm close to my female period where I bleed,Which means I'm more sentimental than usual.This fanfic was inspired by some excerpts from Summertime sadnees by Lana del Ray, so don't expect happiness.

May contain trigger!!!!!!
-------

Jack is no longer here, and June feels it.
..

June beat Jack's face "Jack wake up", June slapped Jack's face again "Jack wake up now!"...The day started out normal, a morning in July,Early summer, everything seemed fine...June slapped Jack's face again while his eyes remained closed "Jack wake up", june's face started to fill with tears, it's 9 pm,And everything here had started in the late afternoon,The fight only stopped when the stars entered the sky, and the sun went away...june slapped Jack's face again, her face is now completely drenched in tears "Wake up now sullivan!"... June moved closer to Jack, her clothes completely stained with blood, almost as if the red was the original color of the clothes, June took Jack's hand carefully, Waiting for any sign of life, june's voice barely leaves her mouth "Jack, please"...june looks at jack's hand, the blood is still there, along with the huge scratch that still spurts blood...June can remember, even briefly, her blurry vision, the almost unbearable pain in her belly, and one of rezzoch's sharp tentacles coming at her,That would have gone through his head if  Jack hadn't put his hand in front and pushed June, that was the second hemorrhage Jack had that day...June put her forehead on Jack's forehead... June, please don't cry",June was startled by Jack's voice, she pulled her forehead from where it was and looked at Jack's face, still smeared with blood,"Junebug, you know I don't like to see you crying", June cried even more,Jack raised his hand a little and touched june's cheek, caressing a little,And soon after bringing june's face close to his face,The kiss didn't last long, it stopped as soon as june felt Jack's hand slip from her face to fall to the floor, now june is crying for real, the salty tears don't stop coming out of her face "Jack please!",She keeps shaking his face, she puts her forehead on Jack's forehead "please don't leave me here" june's face is soaked again "please i need you to be my hero now",She whispered once more "please don't leave me"...June screamed as loud as she could, that feeling of dread, of loss, of pain, June's crying went from something quiet to screams, she continues to beg "Please wake up Jack!"...The crying has stopped now, june brought her hand up to Jack's face and only tears can be seen "The tree house will be empty without you Jack, please wake up", june looked at the stars for a moment "I'm sorry Jack, please forgive me".

the last summer night, the sky is full of stars, june can't see the stars since that day, she misses the sun that illuminates and brings warmth to the body... June is lying in bed now, with Jack's shirt on her body...june can remember all the times she slept with Jack when she was sad, and smelled him,...June sleeps in Jack's shirt every day,Because it seems that it's always at night, that the sun doesn't exist, that there's no light, that there's no heat, that there's no love... that's what june felt, love, and now it's just a void, in her heart, in the tree house,In quint and dirk, a void where Jack should be.