14

7:46 p.m. (Hanbin poV)
"I'll go home now, once you guys done with your works you can just go home" I bowed to them and leave.

I walk to the parking lot and was about to sit in the car when suddenly a female voice speaks to me.

"Can we talk for a moment?" The woman gets closer and the face finally showed. "Come in" she sit at the passenger seat next to the driver.

"Did you listen to the song?" I asked her while looking at the road. "yes..my friend asked me to check your album" I just nodded. "Is it about.." I stopped the car and look at her. "Yes it's about you. You know how much I miss you..you kept on ignoring me and act like I'm not exist" I said to her while holding the tears I'm been keeping.

"I'm sorry..and no I didn't do all the stuff you said to me. You're not disgusting at all.. it's me who was too tired..everyone kept on asking me about you, I don't want to living like that..I felt like an assistant and not a girlfriend since everybody kept on asking about you" she sigh. "Can we fix it? I know we can fix if both of us understand each other.. Haein-ah, I need you in my life so please give us a chance" I hold her hand and cried.

"Yah Kim Hanbin! Don't cry!! It's my fault for letting this relationship goes down! You're an idol!! Don't cry" she cried with me. "So you want to fix it?" I look at her. "I'll try.. don't flirt with fans!" I just chuckled. "You're weird.. laughing after crying!?" She hit me. "Why did you cut your hair? I love the long hair" I pull her hair. "that hurts!!!" She cried again. "Mianhaee" I pat her head.

"Since when did you act cool" she rolled her eyes. "Since when you get clingy and cry easily?" I smirk. "Tell me you won't get emotional when someone make a song about your break up story!" She continue to cry.

"Okay stop crying, love" I hug her. "Have you eaten dinner yet?" I shook my head. "I'll cook for you, let's go to my house" I drove us to her apartment.

"It still looks the same.. except there's no picture of us anymore..." I felt blue again. "I put them in your room" she said and start cooking. I check 2 room and find one of them has tons of our pictures. "Is this my bedroom" I ask her. "I don't know..is it?!" She scream from the kitchen.

This kid plan this for so long.. maybe she actually felt terrible for making me cry at the time.

8:55 p.m.
"Here, your pasta" she put it on a plate and give it to me. "It taste different..." I look at her. "I used different sauce brand" I nodded. "But it's still delicious don't worry" I fed her. "It feels so good having you around .. this house seems moody when I'm alone.." she look around the house.

"Now I'm here you won't be lonely~ so be ready" I ruffles her hair.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 | 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗕𝗜𝗡 𝗙𝗙 🎉