9

2 months later
"Bro..You always work too hard, don't you think you should rest?" My close friend who was also my staff asked my opinion. "Hyung..If you don't need your salary then I'll rest" he shut his mouth tight before open up again. "or you want me to get a into a blind date?" He smirk. "If it help..sure" he start to check through his phone.

"This one? She's 25 what do you think?" He show me his screen. "No" he look at me weirdly. "She's 1 year younger than you so why not? She's cute too" he rant. "I would like someone mature instead of cute" I replied. "Okay...this one? She's 27 so she's older than you! She can cook, she's a fashion designer.. she'll treat you like her baby~ ask for anything and she'll buy" he smirk. "Then what's the function of my money if she pay for all the things?" I sighed.

"why are you so complicated" he whined. "Bet it's even complicated for you mama to give a birth to a whiny kid like you, hyung" I rolled my eyes after seeing him offended. "You only want her don't you?" I just give a hurtful smile to him. "Now you get it" I laughed. "Tell the staff we should go eat together, I'll pay" he nodded and text the group. "Mrs Cha and Songjo hyung said they can't come so the others..maybe they'll" I nodded. "How about hongwu hyung?" I asked him. "He's on" I nodded. "I'll go home first" he nodded and walk out of my office together with me.

9:45 p.m.
"Let's do even more good work in the future and let's make 131 Online have a great future!" We cheers. "Hanbin-ah you bored aren't you? That's why you treat us" Hongwu laughed. "I don't want you guys to be on work pressure too much" I wink at him. "Mrs.Jang, don't be so stress okay? You're pregnant.. it'll hurt you and your baby..if you're tired you can take an emergency leave" she just smile at me. "Anyone need more samgyeopsal?" Mr.So raised his hand. "Ajumeonnie!! Give us 2 more samgyeopsal set!" She nodded.

"I already pay, I'll get going now, thank you guys" I smiled. "Thank you, boss!" They all bowed. Sometimes I felt burdened seeing them bowing at me. I felt like the power I hold right now is too much but it's me who started it.

As I'm crossing the road. There I see her. She's with a guy and she's clingy onto his arm. "Annyeong.." I bowed at her. "Eo.. annyeonhaseyo" she bowed at me. "Oh, is he someone you know?" He asked. "He once someone I know, Jimin-ah let's go" She pull him with her. Does she hate me that much? Is it that hard to look at me in the eyes? Am I really that annoying to her?

I wiped my tears. Park Haein.. you're still in my heart..I just can't change it. Why did you change so fast?