The Midnight Adventure

Start from the beginning

Ash- powerup punch

Blaziken punched the back of talonflame with lightning speed. It was not very effective but talonflame still grunted in pain.

Calem- get up and use steel wing

Ash - grab them

Talonflame wings turned into steel and ready to hit blaziken. It flies towards him with a very fast speed but blaziken has other plans he grabs the wings and stops the attack like it was nothing.

Ash- now fire blast

Blaziken opened his mouth and threw the kanji shaped fire attack which shouldn't do a lot but due to close range it was very effective and created smoke.

Ash-finish it off with close combat

That's it blaziken launched the  punches and kicks like bullet. Even after type advantage talonflame was defeated.

Lysandre- 'huh that was something '.

Ash- now cut all this drama and surrender yourself.

"Tch tch tch i must say you are powerful but i have not came here while eating chocolates it has taken a lot of sacrifices and hardships to reach here. I know how to deal with kids like you"

" Enough lucario i choose you "

" Gyarados go use hydro pump "

Ash- use aura sphere

Both attack collided and resulted in smoke .

Lysandre-'if this goes on we can b in trouble. I must do something '
Use hyper beam

Ash - blaziken use fire blast.

While ash was busy in the battle lysandre silently took out a button and pressed it two times.

The buliding started shaking , roof started to fall down  

"You wont stop us"

Ash looked towards him and saw that calem has taken the project room stick onto a helicopter.

Lysandre- use hydro pump and go pyroar flamethrower.

Ash was distracted and the attack came towards him.

But it was stopped by blaziken and lucario who used flamethrower and aura sphere to stop the attacks.

Ash - thank you guys but this isn't over yet. Lucario bone rush and blaziken blaze kick.

Pokemon went with super speed and give the opponents the powerful blow they won't have received till now and fainted.

Just then a lot of grunts came and surrounded ash and call out there Pokemon.

Ash - lucario let's get stronger let the aura guide us MEGA EVOLVE!!!

Lucario mega evolved. The opponents were now Gulping and praying for themselves.

Ash- finish this aura sphere and fire blast Full Power.

The two attacked went and caused a blast in which no one left standing.

Ash looked up and saw lysandre also standing in the helicopter looking towards him

"Hey kid don't try to catch us instead go and save the people in the basement hahahaha"and threw a gas ball which caused a lot of smoke.

Ash decided to save the people instead of catching them. In between the smoke he found the way to the basement and went down.

Just to see no one there.

"What the h- "

"Press the button" Ash heard a voice from upstairs followed by a blast.

Large debris from the roof started to fall lucario and blaziken were breaking them. But one large debris was falling just above ash.

Blaziken took the initiative and pushed ash receiving the hit.

"Blaziken!!!"

Lucario and Ash rushed towards him.

While they were trying to help one more large size rock fell and lucario covered ash with his body and waited for impact.

But the attack never came. Ash and lucario opened their eyes to see Pikachu,zigzakoon and sudowodo standing there who used hammer arm to save them.

"Sudowodo thank you very much. Pikachu come use iron tail and save blaziken."

Pikachu jumped and used iron tail to break the debris and free blaziken. 

"Are you ok blaziken? " Blaziken nodded.

" Let's get going guys "

All of them then left the base and said goodbye to their new friends. They reached the room quickly.

Ash hold the door nob and stopped. 'I will catch you very soon lysandre ' he thought and entered the room. He slept without making any noice.

==================================

That's it for now. .
But Will ash be able to catch him.
How ? When ?
Keep reading to know.

Please vote and share the story.
Signing off 💕