657-658

657 Understanding

She went to get water to wash Madam Wang and Old Master Su.

Su Dalang and Su Erlang's families ignored her.

Su Xiaozhi was also silent as she cleaned up for Madam Wang and Old Master Su. After cleaning up, Madam Wang and Old Master Su fell asleep before Su Xiaozhi left the Su family and went home.

After Su Xiaozhi left, no one from Su Dalang and Su Erlang's families went to the main house.

Madam Li and Madam Zhou could not wait for Madam Wang and Old Master Su to die as soon as possible. Since Su Dalang and Su Erlang did not say anything, it was even more impossible for them to take the initiative to do anything. They had suffered enough in the past. It was not easy for them to endure until Old Master Su collapsed and Madam Wang could not get out of bed, so they did not serve him.

Su Xiaozhi was willing to serve them, so they let her do it.

Their return here was only temporary anyway.

Su Xiaolu also left after Su Xiaozhi left.

She thought for a moment and went to look for the village chief.

When Old Master Wang saw Su Xiaolu, he did not recognize her.

Su Xiaolu smiled at him and introduced herself. "Grandpa Village Chief, it's me, Su Xiaolu, Su Sanlang's youngest daughter."

Recommended for you
Liposuction In Mexico: Prices May Surprise You!
Sponsored by Mexico Liposuction | Search Ads
Old Master Wang was overjoyed. "It's Xiaolu. I said that you looked familiar, but I wasn't sure. You're dressed like a man. I couldn't recognize you for a moment. Don't take it to heart."

The Su family had entered the capital and become rich.

However, they left the sauerkraut and pickles business in the village. The village relied on this to earn money every year. This income also made the family much better.

Now that Su Xiaolu had returned, Old Master Wang naturally treated her as an honored guest.

He called his wife to kill a chicken for her.

Su Xiaolu hurriedly said, "No need, no need. Grandpa Village Chief, I came back this time to enter the fog. Coincidentally, there are some things at home that puzzle me, so I came to ask Grandpa for information."

Su Xiaolu did not beat around the bush. She explained her intentions.

Old Master Wang also took it seriously. He sighed and said to Su Xiaolu, "Xiaolu, this is what happened."

At first, when Su Dalang and Su Erlang found out that Su Chong and Su Hua had both become top scorers, and that Teacher Lin's family and the Sun family had also left the town, the two brothers came up with an idea and prepared to bring their families to live in the town.

They even said that Su Sanlang was a member of the family. After all, they were brothers who were related by blood.

Old Master Su tried to stop them. It was unknown if it was Su Dalang or Su Erlang who accidentally pushed him, but he fell and could no longer move.

Then, Su Dalang and Su Erlang moved into the house.

Madam Wang went to look for Su Xiaozhi, but Madam Cao stopped her. Su Xiaozhi still did not listen to Madam Cao.

In a fit of anger, Madam Cao brought her two grandsons to replace the land and returned to Xiaohu Village.

Su Xiaozhi stayed behind to take care of Madam Wang and Old Master Su.