617-618

617 Third Detoxification

Jin Liu paused.

"What did Doctor Wu ask?"

Su Xiaolu was looking forward to it. She was curious.

"Doctor Wu asked 'Master, why are you still in the mood to drink tea. What if Miss Su doesn't detoxify you?'"

Jin Liu imitated Doctor Wu's tone.

Su Xiaolu laughed.

Jin Liu added, "Master was not in a hurry. He even took a sip of tea before telling Doctor Wu calmly, 'No, Xiaolu won't break her promise. She hasn't returned yet. She must be delayed by something.'"

After Jin Liu imitated Zhou Zhi's tone, he smiled and said to Su Xiaolu, "Miss Su, why do you think he's so confident that he knows you?"

Su Xiaolu pondered for a moment and smiled. "Because I call him Fourth Brother. That's my brother. How can I break my promise?"

"Cough cough-"

Jin Liu looked over and immediately lowered his head. He smiled and retreated. After walking a little further, he shouted at Su Xiaolu, "Miss Su, you have to spar with us when you're free next time."

Recommended for you
When You Get Married, Here Are the Types of Dresses to Avoid Purchasing
Sponsored by Bakehuge
Su Xiaolu raised her hand. "No problem. I've improved a lot in the past six months."

Su Xiaolu's gaze landed on Zhou Zhi. He was wearing a white robe. His figure was delicate and his temperament was gentle and elegant.

Su Xiaolu sighed. She had not gained weight.

Zhou Zhi walked over and smiled lightly. "Why are you sighing? You haven't seen me for a few months. Aren't you happy to see me?"

Zhou Zhi reached out and bloomed a beautiful white flower in front of Su Xiaolu. He gave it to her.

"Fourth Brother, why didn't you gain weight at all?"

Su Xiaolu took the flowers and smelled them. There was a faint fragrance that she liked.

A small water droplet condensed in her palm and watered the flower. She smiled and said, "This looks even better."

Zhou Zhi looked at Su Xiaolu. "Xiaolu is amazing."

He made a flowery seat and Su Xiaolu naturally sat down and followed Zhou Zhi into the house.

Su Xiaolu suddenly laughed. "Pfft-"

Zhou Zhi turned to look at her. "What are you laughing at now?"

"I feel like I'm a pendant on Fourth Brother's leg."

She suddenly felt like she had become a big shot's leg accessory.

Zhou Zhi laughed. "That's good too."

They had not seen each other for a few months. Although he often heard about her, it had been a few months since he last saw her. He missed her very much.

He knew when Su Xiaolu returned that he could visit her immediately, but he didn't. He knew she would come.

After entering the house and sitting down, Zhou Zhi stretched out his hand.

Su Xiaolu naturally took his pulse. Zhou Zhi's pulse was stable. His body had a good foundation, but the residual poison was also very strong.

"How's the leg?"

Su Xiaolu asked. The poison was all on his legs. The newly grown parts were also attacked by the poison. Su Xiaolu frowned.

"It's not good. It died a while ago, but it doesn't matter. I have the wood mark. Even without real legs, I can walk freely."