Thirty-Second Chapter: Spending Time

Start from the beginning

"I'm about to cum oh I'm cumming shit!!!" Navy said while opening her mouth wide while having an orgasm.

Devante just watched her sit back and take It as the two climax right after that.

"Damn that shit was perfect" Devante says after he nutted as he had to lay down after that.

Navy took the covers and lay them on top of her breast while she double take at Devante smoking on a Cigar

"You smoke Cigars?" Navy said looking shock.

Devante didn't tell her he smoke just yet cause he didn't know how she would take It.

"Yeah is that a problem?" Devante says taking the brown Cigar from his lips as he blew clouds of smoke In the air.

Navy didn't care if he smoke or not as long as It's no heavy drugs then she was ok with it.

"Well no I just didn't think you smoke but you grown though so It's nobody business" Navy said as she giggled Into her cover.

Devante shook his head as he playfully hits her leg In the bed.

"Stop hitting my legs" Navy said rolling her eyes.

"What what you going to do?" Devante said staring at her.

"Do it again and see what I do I have you know I did not play no games in basic training either want to see what I leaned" Navy said looking mean.

Devante knew not to play with her ass no more she take things too serious.

"Oh hell nah" Devante said seeing how high that kick was and it quit playing.

"Keep on playing I can show you some more moves If it get to that point" Navy says not giving up.

"Nah I'm cool" Devante said acting like a good boy.

"Okay then" Navy said smiling afterwards.

Navy sighed as she continued to watch the ceiling this whole time while she starts to wonder what is going to happen to their relationship now.

"Damn girl I can't believe you made me suffer for about four years to finally get some" Devante said smoking on his cigar.

"Well I wasn't going to put up with anymore disrespect so I had to teach you a lesson" Navy says looking at him.

"I promise I won't talk to no more girls behind your back I don't want to lose our relationship again." Devante said In a serious tone.

"You better not...so what really happened between you and your other two baby mama's since we're on this subject." Navy said looking up at him with her other hand on the side of her face.

Devante turns and grabs the ashtray from where he seating while he put his Cigar and ashes out In ashtray.

"Well I guess I start with Shannon first since she was there the longest anyway we still communicate from time to time but she's living her life and I'm living mine I only talk to her only when I want to see my daughter" Devante spoke.

"Oh what's your daughter name again?" Navy asked Devante.

"Dayla DeGrate" Devante said.

Navy smiled cause she thought him naming his daughter that name was so genuine to her and she wanted to know more.

Devante
Charlotte, North Carolina

Devante woke up looking behind him too notice Navy was gone she must had to go back home and take care of her father during the week hopefully she be back later.