𝟷𝟹. ᴘʀᴏғᴇᴤᴤᴏʀ ᴀᴠᴀʟᴏɴ

Start from the beginning

"There is something I don't get." Musa said and looks at the headmistress. "Why did he want to kidnap the pixies?" She asked.

"What's important now is to stay on guard. His powers are strong enough to affect us, no matter where we are." Faragonda said before Diaspro could say something making Tecna whisper to Stella. "Faragonda's hiding something from us. She's never done that before." Tecna whispers.

"So, for now the pixies will stay here at Alfea." She said and Layla was the only one to not cheer with the girls along with Diaspro.

"But I really should get back to the village with Piff." Layla said and Diaspro puts a hand on her shoulder. "Sadly, you can't Layla because you will just be leading Darkar to the village and that will be a high risk for the other pixies there."

"Which is why I would like to invite you to stay with us, here at Alfea and welcome you to our school." Faragonda said with a smile and Layla looks down but smiles when Diaspro hugs her side. "We can be roommates, yay!" She said and Layla laughs.

"What a nightmare, I heard from Sky that you like to snore." Layla playfully said and Diaspro gasps. "That is so not true! Bloom, you want baby naked pictures of Sky?" Diaspro asked looking through her phone with a glare making the girls laugh.

____

Sky was cleaning his sword when all of the sudden he shivers which it was weird because it wasn't that cold in the room.

"You okay, dude?" Brandon asked as he comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Yeah, I'm sure is nothing." He said and goes back to cleaning his sword.

_____

"Okay, which movie should I put? Action or horror?" Diaspro asked inside her room showing her pixies the choices of movies.

"Action!" Zing said with a grin and Glim nods agreeing with Zing, Pepe waddles his way to Diaspro taking a spot on her lap as they all come together to watch a movie.

She pause the movie when the girls come in the room looking serious.

"What is it?" Diaspro asked.

"We just wanted to talk about Miss Faragonda's strange behavior." Tecna said and she nods. "You mean when she tried to change the topic of what the village is hiding?" Diaspro asked and they all nodded.

"My guess is that the village is holding a very important object that Darkar wants but the question is, what kind of object are they protecting?" She said and Tecna nods.

"I don't get it, why would Faragonda hide something from us?" Flora asked. "And why now?" Musa asked.

"Just think about what happened to the pixies. First, they're kidnapped, then somehow they're set free." Tecna said and they all stay quite for a moment until Livy flies towards them.

"Listen up everyone! Urgent message from Faragonda." Livy said to them. "What? What is it? Did something happen?" Bloom asked.

"Actually, I don't remember. But I did write it down." Livy said as she jumps off the scroll she was using as a skateboard. "My dear Winx girls, please put on your heaviest cloaks and meet me by the lake. It's urgent, Faragonda." She reads the message out loud and looks up from the message.

"That's it." She said.

"In this rain?" Diaspro asked and sighs heading out with everyone with raincoats.