🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

I managed to get on the highest floor of the infinity fortress and rushed to a small opening. I opened up a door and bird called my bird ⋛⋋(◐⊝◑)⋌⋚ by saying uwu. I jumped off the tall fortress to find myself trying to swim in the water. I almost drowned when I got pulled out of the shore by someone. I then blacked out....

I had the same dream as before but this time all of the faces (other than 3) were shown and to my horror, the people holding me down were the nine hashira, the 7 upper moons, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Aoi, and Kanao. Their eyes started glowing in a brighter color than they originally were. The scene dropped and was with me in a basement with people that I couldn't see because it was so dark outside...

"So, Y/n...why did you try running away? You do realize that all 14 of us are trying to keep you safe right? We all love you so much, yet you try f***ing escaping! Why the f*** do you keep trying to escape?! Are we not f***ing good enough for you?! "

I then fell again to find myself a little light headed. I stood up to see my reflection in the mirror looked like a demon's.

"Dear, what's wrong? Is hunting for people making you tired? I'll let you sleep in the infinity fortress later, but think of this as a date night, my Demon Queen! "

I stepped on the water and fell to a pillow. Three people were sitting next to me holding me in place.

"Y/n we all love you so much! I mean that you even made our poly relationship work out! We will never let you leave us!"

I then get knocked out and find myself in a beautiful garden filled with wisteria, blue and red spider lilies, sakura trees, and a little waterfall. I went deeper and found myself stepping on a small river that had the color of lavender. Some mountains were in the background with the moon.

 There is a lady who had grey boots decorated with a galaxial pattern. She had black knee-high socks and a skirt that had the same pattern as the boots do imprint on it. She had the official Demon Slayer Corps Uniform and hair that almost reached her knees. She had her katana pulled out.

"Hi, L/n, Y/n! I am Kanji, Aisha, basically a spirit who died about 600 years ago... But I was the original creator of Galaxial Breathing! "

"Wait what... "

"I got reincarnated to a meteor which is hilarious since in my past life I loved talking about rocks. But uh I remember that time where I first saw you and I gave you, my power. "

"... "

"I think I am talking too much! Whatever! By the way. . . Those dreams you keep having are scaring the crap out of me! Since you absorbed my power, your dreams are very real, and they have a significant meaning to them! Make sure to pay closer attention to it before it's too late! Well, let me transport you back into Earth! "

"Wha-" She disappeared, and you opened your eyes to find that you were in the Shinobu's estate.