Chapter 13

Warning contains panic attacks, endevour,shouting, abuse, crying, zoning out

If you can't handle or don't like any of these please don't read.

Please let me know if I missed any triggers out. Thank you

No one's p.o.v

A few months later, Hitoshi sat in his bedroom with his head phones on, he cluched puppy close as he let himself drifted off into the music.

"Shoto would like this" he smiled to him, he then looked at his clock which read

7:30 AM

He turend his music off and put puppy in the corner of his bed as he stood up.

"Another day" he mutters as he changed into the uniform that UA had provided.

He then went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, sorted his hair out and applied more then enough black eyeshadow to his undereyes to reply get that over tired look.

Once he was done he went downstairs and saw his dad's putting food on the table

"Morning toshi" shota spoke

"Morning dad, Morning papa"

"Morning little listener"

"Dad im not little anymore"

"Toshi don't start his again" shota sighed as his rubbed the bridge of his nose

"Hey he started it by calling me little" hitoshi replied to his papa while getting himself a cup of coffee.

"You really are your papas son" hizashi laughed

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Shota and hitoshi asked at the same time causing all three of them to laugh

"Hey shota"

"Zashi?"

"How's shoto doing in class?" This made hitoshi stop what he was doing to listen to his parents.

"Not good, he fainted during training yesterday" aizawa admitted as he looked down at his mug

"We need to bring him home" hitoshi chimed in

"Toshi, you know we can't" hitoshi sighed as he looked into his mug of coffee, his mind wondering what his little brother was up to.

A loud smack was heard in the house of todoroki, the smack was then followed by a loud thud.

"How dare you FAINT DURING YOUR TRAINING SESSION YESTERDAY, DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASS IT WAS TO WALK OUT THAT PRESS COMFRANCE TO CKME AND GET YOUR SORRY ASS!" Endeavour screamed at his son.

"I.....im sorry sir" shoto stutters as he tried his best to stand up

"Sorry won't cut it, you are such a discrase, even toyua was better then this"

Shoto hung hus head low at his fathers words

"Get ready for school boy, if I have to come and get you again, so help me you won't live to see that school another day, do you understand me?!"

Shoto nodded

"I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?"

"Y....yes sir"

"Good now leave" shoto nodded and grabbed all this things befoer leaving the house.

Shoto was cold, exhausted, hungry and thirsty, but he wasn't allowed to eat, he hadeent eater in 3 weeks.