|~Questions~| (21)

Daryl Dixon

It turned out, Y/n wasn't waiting at the prison, she had instead snuck away on a run with Glenn and Maggie.

Suddenly commotion came from the doors, I walked out looking at Rick, he was talking to a darker skinned woman with dreadlocks.

"Rick" He looked up at me "Who the hells this?" I asked walking a bit closer, he looked back to the mystery woman.

"Wanna tell us your name?" he asked as she began to sit up, she didn't answer "You want to tell us your name" he asked again, she just glared at him.

"You wanna come on in here?" I asked as he stood up

"Everything alright?" he asked looking at me

"You're gonna wanna see this" I told him.

I walked back into the sleeping quarters as he spoke to the woman, he closed and locked the door behind him, I led Rick into a Carol's cell.

She sat up smiling as Rick started in shock, she stood up, hugging him as my smile grew.

Y/n should have been here for this.

Carol went to hug Hershel next, I had already gotten my hug.

"I found her passed out in a cell, dehydrated, exhausted" I explained, Beth walked up next with lil ass kicker in her hands, Carols eyes lit up, she then looked to Rick as if to ask about Lori, but the look he gave told her everything.

She clasped her hand over her mouth, then looked to me as if to ask about Y/n, I hadn't told her she was out of a run yet, she had tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"She's on a run" I quickly explained.

Y/n Y/l/n

I felt disgusting, my clothes were ripped and tattered, my hair was aching from where he pulled it.

I had already thrown up three times since I woke up, I had passed out halfway through... it.

I had pulled the shredded remains of my clothes to hide myself as much as possible.

His voice was the only thing I could hear, his touch still tingled uncomfortably around my body.

My mind soared around, thinking about my situation.

Carol, T-dog and Lori were dead, Glenn and Maggie were dead or possibly being tortured for information, if they couldn't sustain the torture, Daryl could be dead, the baby could be, everyone could be. 

I could be the lone survivor, trapped in a metal box by a sadistic rapist.

What if I revealed our home without realising.

I could be the reason they're dead...

It could be all my fault...

It is all my fault.

Daryl Dixon

We had decided to question the darker skinned woman, I mean, she had baby formula, something was going on.

"We can tend to that wound for you" Rick walked up to her as I went to the side, sitting at the table, crossbow in hand "Get you a little food and water than send you on your way, but you're going to have to tell you how you found us" Rick bargained "And why you were carrying formula"

"Supplies were dropped by a young asian guy, and a pretty girl" She spoke about Glenn and Maggie

"What happened, was there a third person?" Rick asked.