𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

Finally reaching Marko's home she tiptoed on the railing before carefully opening the window, greeted by a pretty blonde girl with wide blue eyes, she was playing with her dolls and Zaria immediately grinned, though there was still fire flashing in her dark brown eyes.

"Oh hi, honey!" she greeted with a smile before taking a seat beside the toddler, "what's your name?" she asked tilting her head to the side, the kid looked her up and down but once seeing her smile, immediately relaxed.

Oh, she shouldn't relax, there's a teenager there to teach her parents a lesson not to play with her

no one taught her about stranger danger, did they?

"Ren!" exclaimed the girl with a smile that made her blue eyes twinkle like a diamond, Zaria smiled and took a seat beside the blonde reaching over and ruffling her hair.

"Well Ren, aren't you a pretty girl, is mommy home?" she asked reaching over to help the girl brush her doll's hair, the toddler grinned brightly and nodded her head.

"yeah! she is downstairs!"

"well, why don't we play for a while before mommy joins us?" the girl nodded excitedly at the thought of having someone play with her.

Ren's mother smiled at the sound of her daughter giggling in her room, she opened the door slightly before her eyes caught another shadow, "you are so funny, Elizabeth!" she exclaimed laughing as Zaria tickled her.

Who the fuck is Elizabeth- pushing the door open she froze at the sight of  Zaria Isla helping her daughter make a card tower, "ah~ it's about time mommy joins us." spoke the girl glancing up at Melissa with a wicked grin.

"you were so busy, little Ren here saw me in and we played together, isn't that nice?" The woman gulped and took a step back, "let's talk outside." she said voice trembling.

"can't you see we're playing?" pouted the black-haired girl scooting closer towards her daughter, but behind that innocent look she could see the boiling fury, her breath caught in her throat at the thought of Storm killing her daughter.

"Please..." she whispered.

"Oh come on, you really think I will hurt beautiful little Ren?" she asked lolling her head, her hair falling like a curtain beside her, in a challenging way.

"I'm not that type of a person." she got up chuckling like an evil woman, towering behind her daughter like satan himself, looking down with an evil smile, "mommy and I will have a little chat, little girl, when I come back I want those dolls to have the most perfect hairstyles."

with that she walked away, her boots echoing around the pinkish room that made her want to vomit as she hummed a tune.

"You know, Melissa, you really are a huge fucking bitch. I should've made your daughter cry, just like you did to my sister," she said twirling her knife around her fingers and staring at the huge painting of the family.

Melissa grabbed a pipe and ran towards Zaria as soon as they were away from her daughter before the pipe could even touch the girl, she caught it.

Looking at Melissa from the corner of her eyes with cold eyes, "bad fucking idea." with that she twisted her wrist and slammed her head right into the painting, slamming her head against the wall and earning a small crack.

the woman slid down the wall holding her broken nose with tears racing down her cheeks, Zaria grabbed the pipe and placed it under the woman's chin lifting her head up so she could look at her.

"You insult my sister, or even fucking utter her name. I will slice your neck and kill your daughter, am I clear?" she whispered, her lower lip trembling in anger, hair dropping in front of her eyes but she could see the deadly glare.

Melissa nodded through tears, "I need words, Melissa, am I fucking clear or do you want me to break your bones?" she threatened coldly, Melissa gasped and nodded again whimpering a "yes, please, I'm sorry, I will never do it again."

Zaria nodded and took a step back, the tears mixing with the metallic taste of blood as Melissa not once dared to say another word, "I promise."

Throwing the pipe she fixed her clothes before grinning down at her.

"Good, I shall now go see if dear Ren finished with her dolls before I go take care of your husband." she said blowing a kiss before walking away towards the hideous pink  room.

Stopping in the middle of her tracks, she looked at the still panting woman from her shoulder, "just for your information, my sister came back home weeping, and just thank the saints that I did not kill you and Blondy Ren."

with that she walked away towards Ren's room, grinning down at the girl she stared at the dolls.

"good job, little girl! I would've loved to stay and play more with you, but I have some business to take care of, be a good girl for auntie Elizabeth and take care of those dolls, yeah? don't end up like your mother."

Ruffling her hair she disappeared into the night leaving a grinning Ren, who didn't care about anything except the fun moments she had with Elizabeth who just broke her mother's nose.

That was how overprotective she was of her sister, rolling her shoulder she groaned in pain, before making her way toward the bar where he always sat.

The man had a cigar hanging loosely between his lips as he continued gambling, Zaria stared daggers down at him, she was behind him the entire time, and not once did he notice, nor anyone until a player caught brown eyes sparkling, he swore they were red.

Satan.

Zaria grabbed his hair and slammed his head against the gambling table, everyone separated and exclaimed in fear, she kept hitting him repeatedly in rage, her vision red.

"that's. for. my. sister!" she exclaimed with each hit, he suddenly caught her wrist and threw her on the table, the coins digging into her back making her groan in pain, he towered over her figure and punched her.

She chuckled, feeling the metallic taste in her mouth she kicked him in the stomach before grabbing his collar and slamming him against the table, money crushing under his weight.

Her eyes were like lasers and glaring at him, and if eyes could kill, he would be already in hell, she grabbed his hair after punching him, her mouth inches away from his ear as she whispered the next words making his blood run cold.

"I paid little Ren a visit and Melissa who is currently bleeding, your expensive painting is ruined, you know?" she said standing up, her head covered the light and everyone watched with wide eyes so he could see how mad she is.

They're locking eyes, he was on the table too weak to stand up, weaker than she have ever seen them, he was one of the most feared merchants.

Her, standing straight, mighty, and feeling a little dizzy because it just feels so nice to finally have things her turn, she grinned down at him, blood leaving her nose and a now busted lip.

That wicked girl, "that's what you get for messing with me or my family, mother fucker." smiling with delight as she sees the goosebumps spreading, she hopped off the table.

Making sure to steal some golden coins, "sorry for the mess, kind sirs." with a small wave she disappeared like wind leaving everyone with their jaws on the floor.

Wiping her bleeding nose with a sigh she cracked her knuckles in relief before making her way back home.

——♤——

A/N: Zaria is my wife. She's so badass dude. And her mad is so fucking scary and hot.

Also I was watching Arcane and I fucking love this show so nuch and Zaria is basically Vi