Ji Lanyue didn't expect Pei Yiqing to be in such a situation, she was a little stunned, she was still holding the crystal cup that symbolized the best actress.

    Pei Yiqing looked down at the box in his hand: "I have imagined countless times how to tell you my love, and simulated countless marriage proposal scenes." He opened it, and the diamond ring inside was shining

    .

    "But in the end, I found that everything was lacking."

    Pei Yiqing: "Maybe now is the best moment. You are the most dazzling sun, shining brightly, illuminating the path of my life. I love you and hope From now on, I can accompany you and make you happy and happy."

    He knelt down on one knee and asked cautiously, "Lan Yue, are you willing to marry me?"

    On the scene: "Marry him——"

    The barrage has gone crazy.

    【Ah, ah, I am willing! ! ! ]

    [Promise him! ! ! 】

    The atmosphere was extremely warm, the lights on the awards platform were brilliant and dazzling, and Ji Lanyue stood in the center, dazzling.

    Pei Yiqing was a little nervous.

    Ji Lanyue saw it.

    She smiled: "If I don't agree--"

    The audience: "Hey--"

    Pei Yiqing: "Then I will find another chance to propose."

    Ji Lanyue blinked and stretched out her left hand: "Yes "

    Pei Yiqing: "!!!"

    His Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he immediately took out the ring, and put it on Ji Lanyue's ring finger with a little panic.

    Ji Lanyue raised her hand and looked down: "It's pretty."

    Pei Yiqing stood up, and he also smiled with unconcealable happiness: "It's not as good-looking as you."

    Ji Lanyue tilted her head: "That's true."

    [ Sprinkle flowers! ! ! ]

    [I never thought that I could eat a mouthful of dog food while watching an awards     ceremony

    .

The relationship is quite complicated]

    Although there have been cases of double actor or queen in the past, it is really rare to see an actor and queen in the same movie.

    And the two are still a couple, and they proposed on the spot.

    Putting it all together, the probability of this is less than one in ten thousand, and it can be discussed for a lifetime.

    The topic of #贝伊青私婚纪照月# quickly appeared on Weibo hot searches, and it reached the number one position in an instant, followed by a purple word "explosion".

    Weibo was paralyzed after a meal, and the content page could not be swiped out, and countless people who ate melons couldn't even log in to their own accounts.

    It wasn't until the three programmers offered sacrifices to the sky that the APP reacted.

    The live broadcast room was even worse. After countless accounts flooded in an instant, the page crashed directly, and the faces of the bewildered melon eaters were on the black screen.