On the contrary, the recording studios here are divided into second and third grades, which are much better than those of other companies outside.

    The second gear is not considered buried, even first-line singers are less than 01, and they are very happy to have a recording studio of this level.

    But then again, the top ones are there, and for some people, everything else is just a matter of life.

    Chu Zhou is such a person.

    Wang Chuan is even more so.

    But what Wang Chuan cares about is not the effect of the finished product, but the remuneration.

    After Chu Zhou became popular, Wang Chuan has never been treated like this.

    He is very angry, and the more he stays here, the more angry he becomes.

    What is Eucommia? What is Ji Lanyue? The rookie who made his debut in the draft is still full of scandals, and he doesn't know who is behind it, so he is so defiant?

    Maybe it's the thigh of which donor it is!

    "Tsk, a canary, pretending to be a pure little white flower, secretly going in and out of some banquet!" Wang Chuan thought darkly.

    He was so angry that he decided to punish him.

    But there is no need to find any sailors, fans are enough.

    Thinking of this, Wang Chuan took out his mobile phone and posted new content in his certified broker account.

    [www Wang Chuan: I accompanied Zhou to record songs today, but unfortunately I didn't make an appointment with the best recording studio. However, Zhou graciously forgave the other party, saying that even so, it would not affect him in the slightest. Hey, it's a pity we waited until now. ]

    He is really an agent who is proficient in Bailianhua skills!

    Ji Lanyue came here without fans knowing, her whereabouts have always been well protected, only during the time with Shimmer, other members and staff would leak.

    Du Zhong didn't bother to show Ji Lanyue's popularity in this aspect--NR sales of 10 million, understand?

    But other artists are different, especially traffic ones.

    They even seem to be coerced forward. Even if the individual is unwilling, the company will force them to disclose the itinerary, so that fans can know the complete time and place, so that they can pick up and drop off the airport, and clock in to and from get off work.

    Sometimes, this group of silly fans can stay in the open field without shelter for a whole day in snowy weather or hot summer.

    Chu Zhou is like this.

    But unlike some artists, he actually enjoys such a life.

    It's probably because Little Transparent has been working for a long time, and when he suddenly became popular, he couldn't help his embarrassing thoughts. But sometimes he also dislikes it and feels that fans influence him too much.

    On the whole, Chu Zhou still prefers to be surrounded by people.

    He came to record a song today, and there were dozens of fans waiting downstairs on the opposite road, saying that they wanted to send him to and from get off work.

    The fans will not disperse until after clocking out at night.

    As soon as Wang Chuan posted this on Weibo, some fans quickly explained the location. Looking at it again, oh, the brother I hold in the palm of my hand is actually treated like this by your staff?