It's like soaking in a hot spring in nine cold days, with snow on the edge and ice on the top.

    But the body and mind are warm, and people are warm.

    After a few minutes of sluggishness, Ji Lanyue suddenly came back to her senses.

    She turned around and ran towards the study, took out a pen and paper, and quickly wrote down a melody.

    Mixed with the staff and the mixed imprint of Gong Shangjiao Zhengyu, it just fell on the snow-white paper.

    The black dots, like ink and stars, outline Ji Lanyue's mood.

    After a while, she stopped and looked at the paper in front of her for a long time.

    ·

    The contract termination has caused a lot of noise. Du Zhong has been very busy recently. Although he has the help of a lawyer, there are still many things that he, an industry insider, needs to deal with personally.

    Shimmer's nine-member group turned into an eight-member group, and the group fans' emotions fluctuated violently.

    Some people can't accept this fact. They think Ji Lanyue's behavior is a kind of betrayal;

    some people are heartbroken and feel that they have misjudged the person.

    However, personal feelings and opinions are different, and it is understandable to like or become disliked.

    The Moonlights were very excited, and they thought it was a good sign that Ji Lanyue's solo would develop very well in the future.

    You see, when my daughter quit the group, the resources immediately increased to a higher level. What does this mean?

    It means that your little group has delayed our daughter.

    There are not a few people who think this way.

    But Du Zhong found that Shimmer not only restricted Ji Lanyue's development, but also had a great impact on the living standard of the young lady.

    ——It is specifically manifested in lowering her living standards.

    When following Shimmer's activities, because it is a group itinerary, there are many staff members, so the flight information, accommodation address, etc. will always be leaked.

    Some fans will come to see you off or pick them up at the airport, which is fine, but the point is, there are still some illegitimate fans who will follow you into the hotel.

    This matter has been blocked many times but there is no way to eradicate it, and Du Zhong is also very distressed.

    But fortunately, Ji Lanyue was accompanied by bodyguards, so her safety was not a problem.

    In normal times, the first-class cabin, the best suite in the hotel... Even if the company is not a man, Ji Lanyue's assistant will go to make up for it, even if he pays for it himself.

    Du Zhong thought that this was not bad, but he didn't expect that when the eldest lady was on her way alone, everything would be completely different.

    The first one-person announcement after the termination of the contract was to have a script reading session with the film director and to go to a city in the south.

    He was going to ask his assistant to book the flight ticket, but he didn't expect that one of the four assistants sent by Linda told him that he had already applied for the flight route, and he could just go directly to the airport and take off within the time period.