Ji Lanyue didn't quite understand, so she asked her: "What's the matter?"

    Lian Hansong: "There is less money and more tasks, and when there are more people, there will be disputes. The uneven distribution of resources makes conflicts very easy."

    Of course, the audience seemed to I just like to watch celebrities gossip, make contradictions, sarcasm and so on. Lian Hansong did not say this sentence.

    Ji Lanyue hesitated: "Isn't it?"

    She looked at the dark staff over there.

    There are a lot of people in charge of filming, nine of them and their assistants, and each other's luggage and equipment add up to a huge amount.

    It looks like a group tour.

    Lian Hansong still doesn't know the specific content of this variety show, and only thinks it is like other shows.

    "It's so uncreative..." She was very sad.

    That is to say, there is no camera now, otherwise she would have to pretend to be happy.

    Ji Lanyue heard Du Zhong mention it, he said that this time the variety show is just for fun, take it easy and don't be a monster.

    Eucommia does not talk nonsense.

    After coming here, Ji Lanyue has been in the country. Although she has gone to many places with the announcement, she will stroll around to see the scenery when she has time.

    But it's true that I haven't been to a foreign country.

    In my memory, the eldest lady grew up abroad.

    Therefore, Ji Lanyue is very interested in this trip.     She patted Lian

    Hansong and comforted her: "I want to open it up, what if

    ?

    "     But in the case of not disclosing the price, you take a picture of what is in the lens, and not many people know what it is.     From the first-class cabin, Lian Hansong and the others lamented that this program group is good and rich!     For an international flight, the first-class cabin costs around 100,000 yuan, and a round trip for nine people costs 2 million yuan.     Not to mention those directors.     Ji Lanyue didn't bring so many people here, only three bodyguards and two assistants. The money was also reimbursed by the program group.     When it landed, I thought I had to find a bus or take a taxi to my residence, but I didn't expect that the program team had already arranged a vehicle.     Yu Xixue was surprised: "Is this show perverted?"     Originally, she was worried that she would have a bad life in a foreign country, so she was prepared to be exhausted.     Unexpectedly, it was a good start.     Lian Hansong was suspicious: "No, I firmly believe that this is a way to confuse us!"     Ji Lanyue: "...just be the director team and be a person?"     This is what I learned from Lian Hansong just now.

    Lian Hansong sneered, and she said loudly: "I don't believe it!"

    It's hot! What about highlights! Out of the circle! Which show would be so kind!

    impossible!

    Then they arrived at the most luxurious hotel in the area.

    Standing in the hall, a group of people were stunned.

    Lian Hansong looked up at the dozens of meters high lanterns hanging down from the sky, and said in a daze, "What price do I have to pay to live in?" Wu Xixue: "Or, just