n't

    move Stop, and keep walking forward: "Fang Kong, sometimes I think your name is very clever. Aunt and uncle must have found a fortune teller in the first place, so you got a name that fits your brain so well." Fang Kong didn't know it at first

    . What Pei Yiqing wanted to say, but based on years of experience, he knew that this person would definitely want to hurt him.

    Listen patiently to the end, as expected, he is too poisonous!

    Fang Kong: "It's useless for you to change the subject!"

    Pei Yiqing stood still, and glanced at him: "Tsk."

    Then he went into the room.

    The lethality of interjections has always been much greater than that of a sentence.

    Fang Kong felt Pei Yiqing's endless ridicule, contempt and sarcasm, he stretched out his arms angrily, pointed at the people in front of him, and wanted to shout, but there were all crew members here.

    Just now he could whisper beside him, but now that he is far away and there are so many people, Fang Kong will only talk about Pei Yiqing's relationship problems when he is out of his mind.

    But this did not prevent him from nodding viciously at Pei Yiqing's back in the air.

    To express anger.

    Then humbly retracted and walked inside.

    Ji

    Lanyue was so dazed that she even forgot to eat the corn.

    Du Zhongmei took a good night's sleep and rushed from the hotel to the studio.

    The nanny car was assigned to Ji Lanyue by the crew, and these benefits were written in the contract from the beginning.

    But Ji Lanyue has another car, a total of three cars, two bigger ones, one smaller but not much smaller.

    After all, this person needs six bodyguards and six assistants to go out.

    Although sometimes the announcement will not bring everyone with you, but you must always prepare the travel conditions for everyone in case of emergency.

    Du Zhong was brought here by the driver in a smaller car.

    "Why are you still eating? Why are you in a daze?" He walked up to Ji Lanyue.

    Ji Lanyue looked up following the voice, and saw Du Zhong.

    She let out an "oh" and continued to gnaw the corn with her head down, and it was still about halfway.

    Du Zhong: "..."

    He bent down and pulled a small stool on one side to sit down: "Hey, with your expression, aren't you happy to see me?"

    Ji Lanyue closed her eyes as usual: "I can't sleep well. Three poles in the sun, are you happy?"

    It's not three poles in the sun, the dawn is early, and the time seems to be much longer.

    Du Zhong deliberately said: "Hey hey, it feels great to eat, drink, sleep well!"

    Ji Lanyue: "Humph."

    Du Zhong: "Where is Pei Yiqing, I think he is on today's announcement list."

    Speaking of actor , Ji Lanyue paused, and then answered after a long while: "I don't know, let's go put on makeup."