Ji Lanyue has been on-hook several times. Everyone else knew that they would have been concerned about her earlier, but then they made a loud noise without knowing it, and found that she didn't respond.

    So what to do now.

    Pei Yiqing watched Ji Lanyue gnaw the corn mechanically. She was used to chewing slowly when eating, and she didn't finish half of a corn for a long time.

    The chair is very big, allowing people to lie on it and rest for a while. Ji Lanyue came here with slippers on, bent her knees and stepped on the edge of the chair, put her hands around her knees and put her hands on both sides of her calves, holding the corn.

    She has a nanny car by the side of the set, but compared to the narrow space inside, Ji Lanyue still prefers to be outside.

    So I didn't sit and eat in the car.

    Pei Yiqing looked down at her and smiled slightly.

    Ji Lanyue felt that this person stood in front of him for a really long time.

    She half-opened her eyes, tilted her head slightly, and looked up obliquely in the posture of gnawing on corn.

    "Huh?" There was a muffled sound in her throat.

    Pei Yiqing?

    Oh, yes, today's bulletin said she was playing with Pei Yiqing.

    Pei Yiqing: "I didn't wake up."

    What he said was a declarative sentence.

    Ji Lanyue nodded indiscriminately.

    Pei Yiqing laughed softly. On such a bright morning, his voice was like wine shining brightly under the warm sun, touching people's hearts.

    Ji Lanyue's previous live performance suddenly appeared in Ji Lanyue's mind, and his singing voice lingered in his ears.

    Pei Yiqing stretched out his hand, and rubbed her head twice, messing up her hair.

    Ji Lanyue raised her eyes again, puzzled: "Huh?"

    The soft hair was flattened obediently just now, but now it has curled up a lot, and Pei Yiqing reached out to smooth it out.

    Ji Lanyue: "???"

    Pei Yiqing: "Continue to eat."

    After he finished speaking, with a smile on his lips, he walked towards the makeup place.

    Ji Lanyue's gaze moved with his figure, her idle mind was in a daze: what's going on?

    Seeing all this, Fang Kong's expression was as if the sky had collapsed, and he also wanted to ask: What's going on?

    The difference is that he can directly ask the culprit.

    Fang Kong followed Pei Yiqing, stomping the ground with "piapia" in small steps, and his eyes quickly cycled around Ji Lanyue and him.

    Fang Kong hated iron for being weak, his fingers were shaking rapidly in the air, and he was gnashing his teeth as he spoke. The whole behavior showed his anger and condemnation.

    "You you you!" He was speechless.

    "Pei Yiqing, I really can't see it, my brother for more than ten years, so you are such a person? How old is the little girl, and you have evil intentions for her? It looks like a well-behaved child raised by a good family, you An old man..."

    Pei Yiqing glanced at him.

    Fang Kong felt that he was desperate and was fighting against evil forces. He was confident: "Why, am I wrong? Tell me honestly, do you have unhealthy thoughts about other girls?!" Pei Yiqing: "..." He did