She has become more and more integrated here, and she is more talkative than before stand up.

    Ji Lanyue: "Are you going to leave tomorrow?"

    Du Zhong: "Yes, I will arrive one day earlier, otherwise it will be too late. I heard that your filming went well, and asking for leave is not too late." Ji

    Lanyue admitted this sentence : "Yes, it's very good and smooth."

    Du Zhong has been in touch with her a lot, and he also understands that Ji Lanyue is very straightforward on this kind of issue, and he is not humble at all.     Du Zhong smiled and said: "

    Keep it up."     The current development momentum of the Nine Shimmers is very good. Ji Lanyue has participated in a TV series, and the original heroine Qu Qing is still the same as the previous script, and has taken on a resident MC variety show.     It's a pity that Xue went to an online drama to be the second female lead, and most of the others had two options: acting or variety shows.     In addition, it is the announcement of the Shimmer Group.

    All in all, their group is actually quite good.

    There are two songs to be performed at the party, and they all arrived here one day in advance. After the joint practice in the dance room, they went to the live rehearsal.

    The effect is okay, but honestly, not neat.

    But this kind of thing requires frequent practice, and nine people must be in one place. According to their current situation, it is impossible.

    Ji Lanyue is not very satisfied.

    The movements of the nine of them were reflected in the mirror, some were slow, some were fast, some were not in place, and it looked chaotic.

    She kind of wants to grab someone to practice all night.

    But everyone's face is tired.

    Ji Lanyue sighed.

    "Let's practice the four eight-beat movements just now for another two hours, and leave the rest alone for the time being, shall we?" She turned to talk to the eight people behind.

    The clip she mentioned is a dance of several people together, which is also the climax. No more walking, standing still and dancing, it is easy to see whether it is even or not.

    Qu Qing smiled and said: "I can."

    Wu Xixue: "Okay!"

    Lian Hansong raised his hand: "Yes, yes, yes!"

    The rest of the people would not refuse no matter what they had in mind, and they all agreed .

    Ji Lanyue could see that they were not happy.

    She turned and twisted her neck.

    If you don't refuse, then treat them as elated.

    ·

    The party held by Lingcao Satellite TV has a common problem - the lighting is poor.

    I don't know why, but there has never been a lighting that can be called up. The stage, the red carpet, the pictures taken are simply suffocating.

    Every time Sister Zhan received an announcement that her artist would be on Lingcao Satellite TV, her scalp would tingle.

    The raw pictures cannot be leaked out, and two refined pictures should be released immediately for fans and passers-by to see, otherwise there will be malicious p-pictures with high sharpening value to black people.