was

    silent .

    "No, no, I'm blind, I misread." It was

    quite

    chaotic before the filming started, and Ji Lanyue found Shi Yan after wandering around.

    There is not only one director for a crew, the assistant director and the executive director have different tasks.

    Shi Yan has a good temper and basically doesn't swear in the crew. But this also brought a disadvantage - he was unwilling to provoke someone like Fan Qingqing.

    Shi Yan: "What's the matter?"

    Ji Lanyue: "Today's scene has been changed, is it reasonable?"

    Shi Yan saw it, and he had a headache: "It doesn't count..."

    Ji Lanyue interrupted him: "I don't think so. Reasonable."

    There is a problem with the logical connection, and it is completely impossible to connect. The most important thing is that this is her thing, and if she doesn't give it to her, others have no right to snatch it.

    Ji Lanyue sat on an empty chair at one side: "I also want to change the script."

    Shi Yan: "..."

    Ji Lanyue said again: "It's very simple, just change it back to the original version."

    Shi Yan: "...ah, This..."

    He's not the kind of director who says everything is right, besides, even a big director doesn't have the final say on everything!

    Planning, production, production, investment, who is not the boss who can't afford to mess with?

    "Did she change anything else?" Ji Lanyue asked.

    Shi Yan smacked his lips: "Yes."

    No matter how she is the heroine, Fan Qingqing may be the third female lead.

    The roles of the second female and the third female are almost the same, but the third female is relatively more brilliant, she is a villain with difficulties, the past is pitiful and touching, and the characters are full.

    That's why she was picked by Fan Qingqing.

    Ji Lanyue didn't ask other questions: "Can you count what you say?"

    Shi Yan sighed: "Weigh the pros and cons..."

    Ji Lanyue nodded: "Oh.

    " The way to deal with extra actors is also very simple-you shoot whatever you want, and I have the final say on post-editing anyway.

    No matter how many roles there are, the remuneration is still the same as originally agreed, which is nothing more than a waste of time and rental fees for the venue and crew.

    But this method is a little passive. After the script is changed beyond recognition, no matter how you edit it, it will be rubbish.

    Ji Lanyue sighed, feeling that he didn't have the arrogance of the capital's first place: "I haven't added a play yet."

    Shi Yan was surprised: "What?"

    Ji Lanyue looked at him and said seriously: "The investment ratio of this play is Isn't the biggest one the person behind me?"

    Whether it's Xinglang or others, they are all Ji Lanyue's people anyway.

    Shi Yan thought for a while: "That's true."