23. Who Dies and Who Lives

Start from the beginning

They pulled away, gasping for air, but almost immediately crushed their lips together again, becoming more hungry and wild by the second. Draco roughly bit Harry's lip, causing a painful yet pleasurable sensation go through him. Moaning, he gripped Draco's shoulder, attempting to bring his face back up to his own, but the Slytherin had other plans. Draco pulled off his and Harry's shirt, before planting hot, wet kisses all over Harry's chest. He passed a thumb over one of Harry's nipples, causing it to harden. He plucked the small bead in his mouth, causing Harry to moan with pleasure at the sensation. Draco's rough tongue ran expertly around the nipple, sucking and biting until Harry couldn't take anymore and he pulled Draco up for another kiss.

Again Draco decided to ignore Harry's requests. He trailed kisses down to Harry's abdomen, biting the sensitive skin until Harry felt like he was going to come any second. Damn Draco, how did he know that was his soft spot? He didn't have time to dwell on it, for he felt his pants being unzipped and pulled. "Harry," Draco rasped, his voice deep with lust. "I know I can't stop you. I know you'll go no matter what. I was just raped a few hours ago, but I want to show you how much I love you, how much I'll do for you." Before Harry could reply, he felt something warm and wet cover the tip of his cock.

Harry moaned, feeling wonderful from the sensation of Draco expertly running his tongue over him, before taking him in all the way, sucking deeply. Harry grabbed a fistful of Draco's hair, pushing him down gently. Draco happily obliged, bringing down his head until Harry's tip reached the back of Draco's throat, causing them both to moan. It was like every nerve in his body had enhanced. He felt the tingles of Draco's long pale fingers squeeze Harry's arm lightly, felt the blond hair tickle his fingers. It was so perfect, being in his mouth, from the roughness to his tongue to the smooth roof of the mouth, and even the painful tingles of Draco's teeth accidently grazing against Harry's cock felt so wonderful. Draco sucked and licked until Harry had pre-come drip from his tip, before pulling away, smirking at Harry's red face.

"Come on stand up my love," Draco whispered, pulling Harry to his feet and then laying softly on the bed himself. He smiled at Harry's confusion, explaining, "I know you've probably wanted to be top ever since this crazy shit started....I'm going to fulfill your request, becausse this might be the last time we..." he closed his eyes, taking a deep brreath to calm himself, and Harry finally understood what was going on. Draco was raped, yes but that didn't matter now. He was willing to have Harry top, because he was afraid that this was the last time Harry and him would see each other. He crawled on top of the blond boy, kissing him gently.

"I love you Draco," he whispered. Draco didn't reply, just took Harry's fingers and began licking and sucking them. Confused, Harry looked at him funny, and Draco laughed.

"We don't have any lube silly," he chuckled, letting go of Harry's fingers and pulling his hips up, so Harry could have access to his entrance. Harry closed his eyes, his breath quickening as he gently prodded it with one finger before slowly pushing it in. Draco sighed, wrapping his arms around his legs to keep them up, and watching as Harry began fingering him. He threw his head back, moaning at the sharp yet still wonderful sensations flowing through his body. He began to tingle all over his body at every thrust of Harry's fingers. "Harry," Draco gasped, clutching the white sheets under him. "Darling, I'm ready for another finger." Nodding, Harry added a second finger, scissoring them apart, stretching Draco as best as he could without hurting the boy.

"Harry," Draco moaned again, reaching out and squeezing his cock which was dripping now. Harry slapped his hand away, earning a whimper from the Slytherin. "I love it when you're so dominant," he croaked, thrusting his hips up to Harry's fingers. Harry added a third finger, stretching him out even more before withdrawing his hand and climbing on top of Draco.