The people sitting on both sides saw it, and they were surprised at the moment: "Ah! Yueyue's fan group is old enough!"

    Grandma heard that, stopped, and looked at the person: "Huh, Yueyue is the most Great!"

    The fans smiled: "Yes, yes, it's the best! Grandma didn't get the merchandise, did she? Come on, let me give you this."

    She happened to be in the second seat on the edge, and there were relatives and friends beside her. I stood up and handed a small transparent bag in my arms to grandma.

    Grandma was taken aback for a moment, and subconsciously took it: "What peripherals?"

    She is too old to keep up with the trend of the times.

    The fans happily explained: "What we make are cards, banners and pendants. There was originally a white T, but it was sent out before, so there is no here."

    The things that Ji Lanyue's website manager prepared by themselves are not expensive, but hundreds of copies are not a small sum of money.

    Grandma hesitated, she wanted it, but it didn't seem very good to take other people's things...

    Fans understood her expression, and quickly said: "It's free, free. If grandma likes it, please support Yueyue more in the future." "

    Grandpa: "If you like it, I will accept it."

    Grandma: "Then, then I really accept it?"

    The fans are very enthusiastic: "Yeah, yeah!"

    Although people are hesitant, grabbing the hands around Hurry up, grandma is delighted to take grandpa down.

    The assistant who followed: "..." I often fantasize that work is difficult because I suspect that this family has infighting among the rich. In fact, I have a lot of money but am happy.

    As a social animal, I just want to have more money and less work to be close to home, otherwise it is easy to talk about everything when the money is in place.

    Assistant: With a good boss, life is good.

    When sitting in the seat, the big screen is still showing the background brewing, and the host is standing on the side of the stage to talk to the process.

    Grandma opened the small transparent bag she received: "Let me see what's in there!"

    Grandpa: "I'll take a look

    , too ." Pretty much what I just said.

    The one who draws is still the wife who generates electricity for love.

    "Hey, is this a painting of the moon and moon? Ah, it's so cute." Grandma picked up the light blue hand banner, "There are still words, the bright moon in the world is just like you. You are so educated!" Grandpa: "It's so cute

    . "

    Grandma: "Hmph, my granddaughter is just cute."

    She flipped through and saw a string of small characters on it: "Huh? Moonlight, moonlight, isn't it?"

    Not quite understanding what it was, grandma asked the assistant beside her: "Pseudonym?"

    The assistant looked at it and explained: "It's a fan site of Miss, Moonlight's full name is this.

    " Guoxing's grandma finally understood, and took out her mobile phone.

    Download the app, register an account, find a station, and click Follow.

    Grandpa imitated: "What can I do?"

    Grandma looked at it: "There is a link, let me see, what kind of drink is this, oh, isn't this from our family?"

    Grandpa poked in at the same time: " What is unlocking? What is welfare delivery?"

    Grandma complained: "There are so many tricks."

    The assistant watched her disgustingly place an order, and the progress bar moved forward a big step.

    Assistant: "Uh..."

    Grandma: "Hey, what is an orange? I can't even understand what you're saying? When did the generation gap become so big?"

    Assistant: Don't say you can't understand, I also can't read.

    The jump link is another orange, but after another look, it is a fundraising page that has expired.

    Grandma: "Hey! Don't I understand this!"

    She slapped her leg and made a loud sound.

    Grandpa: "...you don't have to take pictures of me all the time."

    Grandma: "Pay attention, if you spend money in the future, I have to come and support my granddaughter.

    " Is there a dedicated person to manage expenses?

    "Don't tell me, they really like Yueyue." Grandma's face was full of joy.

    But that's not it, for strangers to spend money to support, it's not just buying records and things.

    The two were chatting, and when the time came, the contestants in place appeared on the stage.

    Grandma's eyes lit up: "Yueyue! Yueyue!"

    Ji Lanyue faced their area, and her fans were all in front of her.

    The moonlight beside the two old people saw it and laughed.

    "Hey, it's so cute, it's so noisy here. Grandma is so energetic!" "

    I have a new understanding of the age group of fans!"

    When the cheering slogan sounded, grandma listened carefully and figured out What content, also pulled Grandpa shouted.

    Following up the stage performance throughout the whole process, as much as Ji Lanyue exploded the scene, grandpa and grandma would burn as much.

    "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow))? she is too skinny, the bone all came out

    . Ask an old friend for a few fish, and keep it for Yueyue."

    "Okay, don't forget."

    "That's right, I have a good memory!"

    The fan next to him: Wow, mom fan is upgraded to another level, this is grandma. Milk powder! Oh, and grandpa fans.

    ·

    Ji Lanyue and others have done their best, and the rest will not belong to them.

    Wu Xixue clutched Min Qingyan's hand, nervously unable to speak smoothly: "I, can I make my debut

    ?

    " It's all obvious.

    In how many drafts, the final result is the result of games between two parties or even three parties?

    There is really very little room for players to play here.

    Ji Lanyue stood there calmly and asked the makeup artist to tidy up for her.

    Lian Hansong said carelessly: "Never mind him, he will fall down after singing."

    It would be great to have a stage with new songs from the group.

    It doesn't mean that there is only one chance left, if you lose, just keep working hard.

    She turned her head: "Yueyueyueyue hurry up, let's go."

    Wu Xixue and Min Qingyan looked at each other: "That's right."

    The author has something to say: The next chapter is the ranking and debut, and I will be short later not finished at all