Ji Lanyue's personal presentation is a one-minute powerful and fast-paced song, which was re-arranged and added a lot of new ideas from the teacher.

    "Born in dust, tiny fireflies, I came from the Milky Way and landed on the top of the clouds—"

    From low to high, from praying to shouting, the drums beat into the hearts of the audience, and Ji Lanyue's voice entered in their heads.

    [Vocal is so strong! Yueyue must debut ah ah ah]

    [You fans really have enough, she has almost a single-digit gap with the second place in votes now, don't make her debut as a goal, okay! How ironic! ]

    [Okay, then Yueyue must make her debut at C position! ! ! 】

    【Ji Lanyue is worth it! ! ]

    After Ji Lanyue finished singing, the light moved backwards from her, and finally landed on Wu Xixue.

    The music stops and then appears again, this is Wu Xixue's part.

    On the dimmed stage, without the illumination of the lights, Ji Lanyue's figure was hidden in the darkness. She stepped off the stage following the previous rehearsal and quickly ran in one direction.

    The first to sing, she is the most advantageous.

    After the personal presentation, there was a PK between the two groups. The songs were different, but the styles were similar. They were all singing and dancing that ignited the audience.

    The two sides of the V are separated according to the two teams. In order to give the players time to change their clothes, the first group, Ji Lanyue's team, who will perform first, is specially arranged in the first nine orders of the personal show.

    Ji Lanyue has seventeen minutes to change clothes and backstage preparations, she is the most generous.

    The live footage will not be shown to these contestants who are leaving the stage one after another, but to those who are singing. The audience in front of the screen is unaware of this.

    The people at the scene watched one place after another go dark, and then the figures disappeared.

    Ji Yang took a closer look, and pulled his wife: "Hey, what about Yueyue? Why is there no one here when the lights go out?"

    Ran Ningxin: "...she has a confrontation stage next, so she's going to prepare."

    Ji Yang Changfeng quietly handed over a piece of paper with detailed final procedures written on it.

    His slender fingers nodded at one place, and Ji Changfeng said without emotion but full of sarcasm: "Here."

    Ji Yang's eyes fell on that point, and he nodded: "Oh——" Got it.

    Ji Changfeng wanted to take the paper back, but Ji Yang stretched out his hand and grabbed it: "Leave it to me." Ji

    Changfeng: "..."

    He let go, and on the other side, Linda tactfully handed him the second one.

    ·

    Red and black, blood and burnt ink, struggle and death.

    The curtain opened, and Ji Lanyue led her remaining team, walking amidst the raging fire.

    "We will never be timid—"

    he yelled loudly, opening with a high voice, and nine people dressed in black and red stage costumes appeared in the sight of everyone.

    Ji Lanyue walked in the forefront, turning over with one hand, the hem of his clothes burst into flames in the air, and landed quickly, raised his right hand, and the short arrow fell on the armor of the dancer in front with a killing intent, and the opponent fell down in response.