Surprise!

"Me and Chris are broken up for good" I say at breakfast
"What!" Lon said
"Son of a bitch" Penelope says
"Wow" said Paige.
"Yeah, So anyway I'm going out with this girl I met at Starbucks named Cassidy. She has a son Anna's age named Preston."
"Where are y'all going?" Paige asked
"To the boardwalk on the beach then we'll take the kids to the beach."
"Wow. Have fun" Penelope says. After breakfast I text Cassidy.
Cassidy: Hey Maddie wht time will u b ready
Me: um how abt 12 30
Cassidy: k
Me: c u then
I go upstairs and check the time, 10:26. I go to Anna's room and pull out a shirt that says 'Cali Sweet Heart' and some white shorts. Then I wake her up and help her brush her teeth and fix her Fruit Loops. When she's done eating she puts on her clothes and the time is 11:04. She joins Lilly and Carly in the playroom. I go to my room and take a 10 minute shower, I don't bother drying my hair. I put on a shirt saying '💯 all the way' and white shorts. At 12:27 Cassidy gets to our house. I get in the front seat and Anna gets in the back next to Preston.
"Hey Cass hey Preston" I say
"Hey" she says as the blue convertible pulls out the driveway
"Maddie whose this" Preston says as he points to Anna
"Preston it's not nice to point"
"Sorry" he says
"I'm Anna-Grace"
"Hi Anna-Grace I'm Preston"
"I know your mama just said your name"
"You wanna play on my tablet?" He says
"Yeah" Anna says. The two of them sit in the back set playing on Preston's tablet.
"So me and Luke broke up."
"Really? Me and Chris did too."
"Oh I'm sorry"
"I'm sorry too"
"When are you due?" Cass says breaking the silence between us
"Next week, June 26. What about you?"
"June 29 our Girls will be three days apart"
"This will be fun" I said. When we got to the boardwalk we went to the Marble Slab so we'll have something cool and refreshing. After spending an hour and a half going in and out of shops on the boardwalk we went to the beach. Anna and Preston built a sandcastle and me and Cassidy got a pretty good tan for two pregnant mamas. Later we went out to eat at Chick-fil-a and Cassidy took us home. When I got home there was a surprise for me. The empty room next to mine is now grey with white trees and pink birds on them. The cribs with grey chevron on the bottom, pink mattresses, and the rims are white.
"Sugar honey ice tea" I said
"Surprise mommy!" Anna said
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Maddie! Happy birthday to you!" Cassidy and Preston, Penelope, Paige, London, Kyle, Lilly, Jacob, Carly and Emily, and even little Luke came from around the corner and started to sing to me.
"Ohmygosh! You guys!" I Said grinning "this is amazing!"
"We couldn't think of a gift for you so we decided to give you a nursery." Lon said
"Happy birthday sis" Paige said hugging me
"Mommy I love you!" Anna said hugging my legs "and I love you too little sister one and little sister two!"
"That's one" Lilly said pointing to the right side of my belly
"And that's two" Kyle said pointing to the other side. We all laughed and had a great time and we ate pizza and ice cream and I opened my gifts mainly diapers and bottles. Cassidy got me four onesies two saying '#twins' and the other saying 'Twin 1' and 'Twin 2'.
"Thanks Cass" I say giving her a hug
"Can I say something?" I say over the loud noise in the kitchen. Soon the kitchen quiets down and everybody's eyes on me.
"Can I just say... What the hell are yall doing scaring a pregnant woman with twins?" I joke. Everyone starts to laugh "ha ha I'm surprised my water didn't break!" I joke again. For the rest of the nights every body tells story's about my childhood and funny memories. At 9:30 everybody calls it a night and gets ready for bed or goes home. I go upstairs and go to my new nursery.
"Hey" Paige says
"Hey. Thanks"
"For what?" She ask
"For this. For not giving up on me. When everybody did"
"Maddie. I would do anything for you, your my best friend, everything, your my sister."
"Yeah but still" I say
"Aww Maddie" Paige says and starts to cry, which makes me cry.