I need you

Once Amy places the small girl on the Queen sized be she walked over and shut the bedroom door. Amy turned and looked at her precious baby girl.

" So, darling were you planning on showing me in any other way how munch you missed me" any said stalking slowly back to the bed with a smirk on her face. Petunia was a panting mess on the bed sitting in submissive position. Her hands were behind her back her legs under her and her head was bowed not making eye contact.

" I-I wanted t-to please mommy when she got home f-for tying to f-fi-find a daddy" she painted out. By now Amy had taken off her jeans and shirt discarded them somewhere by the bed, and walked into the bathroom to their play closet.

" What do you think mommy wants to do to you princess " Amy said lifting her girls chin being careful not to show her what she had brought out of the closet.

" I d-don't know , what d-did you h-have in mind m-mom-mommy" Petunia said starting at her Amy's lips.

" Mmmm I'm going to make that beautiful tan skin of yours turn red" she said kissing her temple.

"Then I'm going to take my time to admire every inch of my princesses body " she then started kissing down the back of her neck. Petunia moaned " what else will you to to me mommy" she asked feeling Amy's hands on her sides.

" I'm glad you asked baby. In going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight on the morning" any said moving her hands to Petunias thighs while whispering huskily into her ear.

"Can you start now please mommy please I really want to" Petunia said slightly quickening her breathing.

Patunia pov

"Can you start now please mommy please I really want to" I said excitedly. I honestly don't know where this came from, but lately I have been craving her touch more. I also have been more lonely at home it hour her near me.

"Are you sure you want that love" mommy whispered into my ear. I turned around so we were facing each other, and cupped her cheeks "I'm sure mommy, just please please please pleasure me" I plead with mommy. I watched as she lifted my chin to look her directly in the eye.

"Whatever you want princess" is all she said before easing me down onto my back.

Pulling me closer to her she whispered "I think you need me." I felt her hot breath on my skin. I smelled her spicy perfume. I just sighed as her hands moved to my breasts and gently caressed them.

I turned and, immediately her mouth was on mine. Her tongue exploring my mouth . . . and mine hers. I was surprised at my own reaction. I was dripping! I did need her! I wanted her! I felt the zipper being pulled back down and the dress dropped to the floor. She sat me down on the couch and kneeled between my legs. Leaning in she grazed her lips across mine, down my neck and to my right nipple. She gently pulled the bra down out of her way and began to suck. Lightly squeezing the left breast she sucked the right one and then switched. I reached for her but she pushed me back.

She said "You need Me."