Ji Lanyue chose vocal music instead of using creation to gain fame as others imagined.

    Although it is difficult to create a school, if a good effect can be produced, it will make fans' eyes shine and attract more people.

    The 55 people are divided into nine groups. The program here seems to be on the same line as the "nine" array. Everything is nine.

    The top nine have the right to choose, and Ji Lanyue is the first to choose.

    She does have English songs in her mind, so it's not difficult to understand. But the eldest princess still felt that this foreign language was weird, so she finally chose a Chinese song.

    "The Wind Comes to the West Window" is a song that combines pop and tradition.

    Bring Ji Lanyue and himself, the group consists of six people.

    It is still the choice of the C position, and there are still six people to vote.

    Then, Ji Lanyue, who let go of her worries, sensitively noticed the difference here.

    ·

    Since crossing here, Ji Lanyue has been calm on the surface, but in fact she has panicked inside. She followed the old lady's anger and chose the entertainment industry.

    He also signed a temporary Xinglang entertainment artist contract, and forcefully asked to participate in the "Dream Blooming" talent show.

    The song training for the preliminary rating stage, and more than a month after coming in, during this time, Ji Lanyue absorbed everything here with an almost crazy attitude.

    Knowledge, dance moves, vocal music teaching, stage layout, technology... She envies and likes it, and the airs of the eldest princess are well kept.

    She calmed down and regarded herself as an ordinary person. It's like sneaking out and wandering in the street.

    No one knew that she was the princess who was favored by the emperor in the palace wall, and no one approached her for power.

    Passers-by ignored her, and small vendors who wanted to sell something greeted her with a smile.

    She is an ordinary person dressed in expensive clothes, she looks not to be trifled with, so she is treated politely.

    That is a rare freedom.

    But now, no one thinks that anyone should be born superior, and no one will kneel down and salute her.

    At first I didn't get used to it. When I met the teacher to refute me, I used words such as "no", "it doesn't look good on the stage", "the effect is not good", etc., which are straightforward and simple, not euphemistic.

    Ji Lanyue would be taken aback for a moment.

    No one dared to speak to her like this, and the maids around her would directly teach her a lesson without waiting for her orders.

    All the people brought in front of her came after being trained in the rules.

    No one would say "no" in front of her, which made Ji Lanyue very uncomfortable.

    But very novel.

    She put everything aside, didn't think about what the original Ji Lanyue would do, didn't think about the past and interpersonal relationship of the eldest lady.

    She didn't know when she would leave, maybe right away, maybe for a while.

    It might be death, or it might be returning to her original world.