Waiting and waiting, Du Zhong came, Du Zhong went to see the director, Du Zhong came out, Du Zhong took Ji Lanyue to the private room to talk.

    Eucommia left.

    Then this matter is resolved.

    Everyone: "???"

    Wait, did I skip something?

    They watched the director chat lovingly with Ji Lanyue, encouraging him to practice hard and try to give the best stage.

    One by one in the wind messy.

    This is like passing by a group of two groups of people facing each other fiercely. Although the relationship between the two parties is not clear, it is very lively to watch!

    Seeing that their arms were all raised, and they were about to fight, I was so excited!

    In the end, they shook hands and made peace?

    Fuck? At the moment of climax, did you get on fire for me?

    Isn't this just cheating the audience?

    Du

    Zhong brought a team of people over to make clothes and makeup for Ji Lanyue.

    Their group is obviously different from other groups.

    Lian Hansong was so envious that he almost burst into tears: "The experts make a move as soon as they make a move!"

    Fell! Why is the makeup and hair given by the program group so ugly? !

    Ji Lanyue's teammates also looked at themselves in the mirror in amazement, and sighed: "Oh my god, do I look so good-looking?" Appropriate

    clothing, hairstyle, and makeup will add a lot of points to people.

    Originally, the appearance was only 6 points, but after a combination, it can reach 9 points.

    The girls who can participate in the competition are not too bad in appearance, and their styles are also different. A little more sweet or a little less cool and handsome will give different effects.

    The styling team thrown by Eucommia cost a lot of money.

    Standing behind Ji Lanyue, Tony exclaimed, "It's so beautiful!"

    The costumes were modified by another person, and he was only in charge of makeup and hair.

    The people who followed the film were also dumbfounded, and they remained silent. If they didn't understand what Ji Lanyue was doing before, then now they know that the level of people provided by the program group itself is really not enough.

    Lian Hansong pawed Ji Lanyue: "It's so beautiful, come and let me take a second look and wash my eyes."

    Ji Lanyue looked at her helplessly.

    They are trying on makeup, and soon they will perform and meet the first audience.

    Seeing that Ji Lanyue and Lian Hansong have a good relationship, Tony said generously: "Come on, sister, I'll make some changes for you."

    Lian Hansong was flattered: "Really, really? My company is poor, so I can't afford you... ..."

    Looking at the studio logo on Tony's makeup case, Lian Hansong knew that it was definitely specially invited by Ji Lanyue's company.

    Didn't you see Hu Xianxian, Lin Duo'er and the others sitting in front of the makeup mirror trembling with fear?

    That's all respect for this studio!