Ji Lanyue is currently acquainted with several people in her dormitory, as well as the rest of Class A.

    The contestants in the other class didn't mean they didn't know each other. She had a good memory and knew people pretty well. It's just that there are more than eight people who don't have class A, so it's relatively unfamiliar.

    Zhu Ying was not.

    She originally came here as a girl group, and she also made her debut earlier, but she was relatively vague and had no sense of existence.

    When selecting people this time, he selected one of his former teammates.

    The other two didn't want the song, so they didn't raise their hands.

    "I want position C." Zhu Ying said in an overwhelming tone, leaving no room for others.

    The others: "..."

    They really didn't know that Zhu Ying had such a domineering attitude.

    "You still have to choose?" one person said.

    Zhu Ying looked at her and said, "I'm in Class A."

    In the initial rating stage, she was originally qualified as A; after the theme song was rated, Zhu Ying successfully entered Class A.

    But she was still annoyed.

    Because she felt that she was underestimated.

    Liu Qing was not very happy: "I know you are good at dancing and singing, but..." Can't we not give everyone a chance to try?

    But Zhu Ying directly interrupted her: "Now that I know, who else can take the C position besides me?"

    She used rhetorical questions, her face was expressionless, and even the lyrics paper in her hand was turned upside down He slapped it on the ground.

    Shangguan Yu, Zhu Ying's original teammate, quickly eased the atmosphere: "We are all on the same team, and we have to work together in the future, don't do this, don't do this."

    Zhu Ying gave her face, rolled her eyes, and said nothing.

    Seeing this, Liu Qing was so angry that he died.

    If she had known this, she would not have joined Zhu Ying's team!     Ji Lanyue held a light blue fountain pen in her hand. She was half lying on the ground, writing and drawing, marking the content of several people on the paper

    .     "Well, the current part is divided according to what we discussed for the time being. We'll see when the teacher comes later." She said.     The others nodded in unison: "Yeah!"     The seven of them get along very well. Ji Lanyue is not familiar with people, but she has a good vision and a particularly good intuition. There is no mentally retarded person like Zhu Ying here. .     All seven people tried the C part, and finally voted with a show of hands, and Ji Lanyue won five votes.

    The well-deserved C position.

    In itself, the person who gets this position should have the most performance clips, and will be favored in terms of shots, locations, lyrics, and dances.

    But unlike Zhu Ying, Ji Lanyue re-divided the lyrics and let a lot out.

    Because she thinks that if she performs this way, the overall effect will be better.

    "It's okay, I don't need a long time to make sure I'm good," she said, looking at her teammates. "I'm on stage, center."

    She said it in a blunt way, but it didn't sound arrogant.