The eyes of the audience focused on her, feeling the moment when she became the focus, Zhu Ying said: "Teacher! I think I am more suitable for the C position!" Zhai

    Meng : "..."

    He glanced at the director outside the field.

    The director didn't speak.

    Zhai Meng looked at Zhu Ying and said, "Our voting is absolutely fair. Someone over there specially recorded it, and the whole process is absolutely open."

    Zhu Ying nodded, she really did not doubt this.

    "But I'm not much worse than Ji Lanyue in voting, I don't think I'm worse than her." She said, "It's not long since we have just met, because we have been practicing the theme song, and we don't know much about other people's Zhai

    Meng: "So?"

    Zhu Ying: "So I think, when we performed together just now, Ji Lanyue stood in the middle. Her position itself has certain advantages and naturally attracts everyone's attention. I am no worse than her .”

    The last six words were spoken by her with an accent.

    The meaning is obvious. Zhu Ying believes that if she is in the center, then she will receive the most attention, and the result is unknown.

    Zhai Meng: "..." Is it so difficult to guide this year's students?

    Is he really old? It turns out that the contestants are all taking the route of exposing their edges now?

    He looked at Zhu Ying, and then moved his eyes to Ji Lanyue.

    I saw that Ji Lanyue looked at Zhu Ying with a playful expression.

    Then, Zhu Ying seemed to be aware of it, and looked back at Ji Lanyue, with some provocation in her eyes.

    There is a distance of five people between the two, whether it is close or not, whether it is far or not.

    When the rest of the players heard Zhu Ying's unconvinced words, they exchanged glances and looked surprised.

    How should I put it, anyway, even if they don't get along in private, they still have to put on a show in front of the camera.

    Even if it is sarcastic, it has to be said with humility and a smile.

    This is the truth that everyone in the entertainment circle understands.

    Whether it can be done or not is another matter. After all, you can't be sure if there's any candid footage around.

    But this is on the show! There are more than a dozen cameras in front of you, and everyone's expressions will be watched.

    Fortunately, it was not in the later stage. There were few people at that time, and it could basically be regarded as one person and one machine following.

    The director didn't stop him, the director was still writing and drawing in his own notebook, and went over to discuss with others.

    Then it seemed that he had reached a conclusion, so he whispered a few words into the director's ear.

    The cameramen were also very calm.

    They have followed many programs, although they don't know what will happen in the next moment, but their ability and intuition to capture the camera are first-class.

    As for the content, and will it affect the image of the players?

    Sorry, these are not within the scope of their consideration.