They were pulled to the same starting line again, and then watched many people run up and surpass themselves.

    This feeling is very uncomfortable, but there is no way.

    For three days, some people only slept for less than four hours, and practiced all night in the dance classroom, hoping to use their diligence to do their best.

    Ji Lanyue listened very carefully when Yun Xinran and Xu Qiushan came to teach. She had no problem learning this dance, and she mastered it completely on the first day.

    The follow-up time is just to consolidate and do better.

    She has been doing well for the past three days, eating and sleeping normally, and she still has the energy to exercise in the morning and evening. When this episode was shown in the tidbits, many people were stunned.

    ——On the one hand, there is a contestant who is so tired that he can fall asleep directly on the floor of the dance classroom, and on the other is Ji Lanyue, who has changed his clothes and went downstairs to run and relax. The comparison is really tragic.

    Not only the audience, but even the program crew did not expect to meet such a person.

    ·

    The pen-hold shooting of the theme song dance is a camera placed in a fixed position. When the contestants feel that they can do it, they go there and sing and dance to the music.

    The order is not even specified. After the time starts, whoever wants the first and the second will do.

    Contestants: "..." It's a bit dirty.

    If it is mandatory to arrange the order from first to last, then that's fine, and you will cry when you are nervous, but if it is a voluntary principle... some classes start to look at

    me, I look at you, and ask in a low voice "Are you going to go?" "I'm nervous" "My legs are weak".

    Class A, Ji Lanyue was the first to go.

    Originally, she came here because she wanted to overwhelm Qu Qing and vent her anger on behalf of another Ji Lanyue. But after arriving here, the eldest princess realized that there was no need to worry about Qu Qing.

    She is the heroine, and everything in the plot is for Qu Qing. But with the variable existence of oneself, everything changed.

    On the preliminary rating stage, Ji Lanyue robbed Qu Qing of the light, she was the most dazzling that day.

    During the process of learning the theme song, Qu Qing should be the only one who was praised and affirmed by all the tutors, but now it has become Ji Lanyue.

    The eldest princess has the original memory of Ji Lanyue, and can feel her resentment, but it's not just about Qu Qing.

    More dissatisfaction with the author.

    Probably because the final outcome was death, which made Ji Lanyue very unhappy. After realizing that this is a book, the plot seems to no longer be forced to develop, and there is more freedom here.

    The things that Qu Qing obtained by relying on the halo of the heroine are no longer written with her name, but everyone can fight for them, as long as you have the strength.

    As for the male protagonist Qiu Kai who was once loved by Ji Lanyue, to be honest, the eldest princess has long forgotten about it for eight lifetimes.

    Among the "Ji Lanyue" emotions she received, the most occupied one was unwillingness to her own fate. In other words, the original Ji Lanyue wanted to overturn the plot line he had gone through.