For this reason, the program team has spent a lot of effort, and the microphone and radio equipment are the best.

    First to perform, first to be praised, first A. Ji Lanyue really stole the limelight, and the hot searches about her quickly rose, and she was in the front row with "Dream Blooming".

    On Du Zhong's side, they kept an eye on the show all the time, immediately suppressed any bad comments, and specially arranged people to guide the direction of the wind.

    In this entry of #纪兰月#, so far there are some relatively positive words.

    Yang Qing took out a pack of snacks and continued to read happily.

    For some reason, she found that Ji Lanyue had a lot of shots. When other people were performing on the stage, Ji Lanyue watched the performance seriously from time to time.

    It's not very frequent, but Yang Qing likes her the most at the moment, and she really hopes to see her more, so she noticed this aspect.

    "Yueyue's attitude is so serious! Recording is so hard, but she can still maintain this." She sighed.

    Although he knew that it might be a problem with the editing of the program group, but from Ji Lanyue's eyes, Yang Qing could really see her seriousness and concentration.

    It's like a student listening to the teacher's class. If possible, Ji Lanyue would like to have a small notebook and pen to record her thoughts.

    Yang Qing shook his head suddenly: "Why did I have such a strange idea?"

    In fact, the next stage is also very good, but it is much worse than Ji Lanyue. Moreover, there was a car accident scene, and the singing had nine twists and eighteen turns, which was shocking.

    【...Mistake, it turned out that it was really a microphone? ]

    [I thought at least to give a pad, dare you just sing? ]

    [To be honest, I had the illusion that I can do it myself...]

    [Upstairs, you are not an illusion, the KTV queen is asking for a fight! ]

    The perfect stage is hard to come by, but things like broken sounds and car accidents are always the easiest to get excited about. After a while, boring people automatically put this on the trending list.

    So another group of people came to watch.

    [Come here here for the name, it turns out that there are really shows that dare to sing on the mic, but now even commercial performances are lip-syncing]

    [My mother, this young lady, I have boasted about her singing skills before... forget it I’m tired, I’m tired]

    If you don’t watch the barrage and Weibo content of those intentionally scolding black players, in fact, this show is still very happy to watch.

    Yang Qing had already expected that someone would edit the car accident video collection next.

    After all, there are 30 or 40 stages, it is impossible to just have two or three car accident scenes. Singing and dancing, if you don't tune, most people are actually unstable.

    Thinking of this, Yang Qing felt that Ji Lanyue was really amazing. She was the first to go on stage, and she was not stage frightened at all.

    Got an A rating, still so calm.

    This young lady has a superior appearance, a stable mentality, and a strong aura, and she sings such a sweet song without any sense of disobedience.