But with her strong memory and talent for dancing, she still learns very quickly.

    Qu Qing's eyes are full of confidence. She has practiced well and can already dance a complete dance to the music. Three days is more than enough for her.

    She was able to get better and more perfect the rest of the time.

    Ji Lanyue is just not proficient in the current dance style, but her progress is rapid.

    When Xu Qiushan said that, the faces of the others turned bitter. It takes half a day to learn to understand a dance. Although it is not to say that singing and dancing are good, it is still very difficult.

    Mainly, there are too many small movements in this dance!

    Lian Hansong sneakily pushed Ji Lanyue to the first row, and stood behind himself. When Ji Lanyue looked over, she smiled cutely and begged for mercy.

    Ji Lanyue laughed "puchi", reached out and nodded her, without saying anything.

    Qu Qing also stood in front, two other people stood side by side with them, and five people stood behind them.

    The music starts.

    Some of the movements were not very proficient, and their demeanor inevitably shrank; some of them forgot the next movement, but they were not timid, changed it at random, and then jumped down.

    Among the nine people, only three jumped down decently.

    Ji Lanyue, Qu Qing, Xiao Qionglan.

    Xu Qiushan didn't dislike their progress. In fact, the choreographer was originally arranged to lead the show, but the program group later canceled this link and changed it to them to explore by themselves.

    This half day is not a waste, who knows, who doesn't, who is friendly, who is indifferent... Even the embryonic form of the small group has been revealed.

    Before broadcasting, as long as a little editing is done, it will be a big show.

    Moreover, they are also thinking about who to give the script of "The Great Demon King". There is a high probability that such a candidate will be favored.

    The follow-up will also highlight a series of good qualities such as her strength, beauty, and kindness.

    Originally, he was interested in Qu Qing, but seeing Ji Lanyue like this, it seems to be okay.

    ·

    The performance of class A is not bad, but the following classes are not so good.

    Yun Xinran came backwards, she was in charge of vocal music, starting from class F. Here are people who are not very good in the rating, but they are all lovely girls.

    The standards of girl groups are actually erratic. The requirements are different at home and abroad, some pursue strength, some emphasize cuteness, and some only look at the face...

    Therefore, the level of the participants is uneven.

    Yun Xinran sat behind the piano and rubbed her forehead with a little distress. She found a lot of problems and had to correct them bit by bit, but honestly, there wasn't quite enough time.

    Moreover, if you stay on the vocal side for a long time, the dance time will be shortened. They dance the theme song, singing is important, but stage performance is more important.

    Singing and dancing for the rating test, the follow-up big stage and penhold shooting only need to dance, the songs are recorded together, and will be played directly when the time comes.