Although there are many more memories in her mind, and there is no obstacle to living in this world, she is still very unfamiliar with the things here.

    Why can the mobile phone be used? How come there are songs? Is someone really singing? What is a screen? Why colorful?

    From ancient times to modern times, the steps are too big. This is not as simple as changing the world, it is breaking the eldest princess's twenty-year cognition.

    She is curious about the world, but also afraid.

    She didn't know why she came here, and even after learning to surf the Internet, she immediately searched for a series of words such as "traveling", "crossing books", and "dacheng".

    However, this does not seem to be the answer.

    Dacheng exists, but it doesn't exist, it doesn't seem to be here.

    It seems to be here again.

    At the same time, she also learned a word-indecision, quantum mechanics.

    The eldest princess: "..." I didn't understand it, but it seemed that I understood it again.

    She was so calm in front of Du Zhong, just out of habit. A large part of the reason for saying that he wanted to participate in "Dream Blooming" was because of the original Ji Lanyue.

    Because she is unwilling.

    The eldest daughter of the Ji family was pampered and grew up. She can learn everything quickly. She is excellent, the best.

    However, after meeting Qu Qing, she seemed to be abandoned. Everything is a little bit worse than Qu Qing, and it will always be a little bit worse.

    The man she loves the most likes Qu Qing, and the stage comparison between the two loses to her, and Qiu Kai finds out that she wants to take measures out of madness.

    It was only at the end that I realized that because she was a female supporting role, no matter how good she was, she was still used to set off the heroine.

    It was precisely because of this unwillingness that the eldest princess spit out "I want to participate in the draft", and it must be the draft of "Dream Bloom".

    She wants to replace Ji Lanyue and compete with Qu Qing on this stage. Let's see who is the best.

    That's right, the eldest princess is not Ji Lanyue herself, even if the result comes out, it doesn't mean that the real Ji Lanyue has won.

    However, this means that in this book, there are people who are better than the heroine.

    The original Ji Lanyue would also let out a sigh of relief. Moreover, the eldest princess has her memory and ability, rounding up, as long as she doesn't pursue the small details, she still wins.

    But now, seeing such a bright stage and the four mentors shining on it, even though she didn't know them, the eldest princess was still excited.

    She began to want to really participate in this world.

    At this time, not only for the original Ji Lanyue, but also for the eldest princess to work hard for herself.

    I like it here, it's very free. It turns out that freedom and equality feel like this.

    The eldest princess sat on the top of the wide steps, sitting on the exquisite throne, overlooking the scenery below.

    Far away, see clearly, feel more deeply.     After the greetings were finished, the four tutors took their seats. The staff set up the equipment for them. They paid close attention to the headset and microphone. After the sound test, they found that there was no problem, so they left

    .     The information of the players has long been placed at their hands, and some personal information is filled in very detailed. Before the rating stage this time, the four of them had already gathered in the program group once, and had a preliminary understanding of the 100 contestants.     Zhai Meng: "Let me see, who is sitting on the throne?" He smiled and looked back, and saw Ji Lanyue from a distance.     "Will it be a very strong player?"

    Following his words, everyone else turned their attention to Ji Lanyue. Under such attention, the eldest princess was calm and composed.

    Zhai Meng: "He looks like a very calm player. Since he is so firmly sitting in the first place, he must be very confident in his own strength."

    He chuckled lightly, speaking in a very gentle tone: "Then we will arrange the order of stage presentations according to the rankings you choose. Please go to the backstage to prepare for number one, number two     , and number three.

    "

Worried. If you choose the front, you feel embarrassed; if you choose the back, you can breathe a sigh of relief.

    Although I have to perform sooner or later, it is also good to be able to come on stage later and give myself more time to relieve stress.

    No. 2 and No. 3 are two different groups of girl groups. Because of the order of the two of them, the other team members also stood up, and a group of people looked at each other nervously.

    Ji Lanyue is an individual, not a group. Hearing this, she smiled slightly at the camera that came to shoot her, confident and beautiful.

    sparkling with light.