rap teacher is Mu Zi, who is young, but has won many awards. It can be said that she is the number one in RAP. People;

    Xu Qiushan is the dancer of a girl group, with excellent talent and a beautiful stage.

    Zhai Meng is the initiator of this dream. He is following the traffic idol route, and his own strength is also very good, so he can afford the title of mentor.

    "Now—let us welcome—the four mentors—"

    A magnetic male voice sounded on the stage, and the lights turned on and changed. The place that was just used as a brief introduction for the contestants finally showed its original appearance.

    On the big screen, the long posters were flipped one by one, showing four mentors.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I like her so much!"

    "Zhai Meng, oh my god!"

    "Muzi, Muzi, Muzi!"

    "Xu Qiushan! Xu Qiushan, I love you!"

    After a while, the big screen opened to both sides, revealing the people behind.

    When the music started, the atmosphere that was suddenly ignited made these contestants unable to sit still any longer and stood up one after another.

    Yun Xinran: "The moon in the water is not only you—"

    She sang her classic song "Fish", which is lingering and melodious, poignant and beautiful.

    Mu Zi: "No more for three days and two nights—"

    He has a great sense of rhythm, and his enunciation is even more clear, and he put everyone on his stage in an instant.

    What Xu Qiushan brought was a dance. Her typhoon was superb, her dance control and explosive power were excellent, and the people in the audience were about to slap their throats.

    Zhai Meng's performance this time was very difficult, singing and dancing, not only did not bring down the atmosphere created by Xu Qiushan, but made it even better.

    Girls: "Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooostars

    . She was very excited, it turned out that the people here are really so versatile!

    When I was practicing in Japan a few days ago, I was already amazed by the various equipment now. Unexpectedly, the stage turned out to be like this!

    Lighting, sets, soundtrack, microphones, art design... OMG!

    I can stay on stage forever! Ji Lanyue thought so.

    The performance of the four tutors ignited the audience, and also showed their strength, which has a deterrent effect on the players.

    ——They are fully capable of teaching them.

    This arrangement is not only for the effect of the program, but also to facilitate their follow-up arrangements.

    At the very least, Ji Lanyue has changed from being careless at the beginning to being serious.

    ·

    In fact, participating in this talent show, the eldest princess didn't take it seriously at first.