She called her affectionately, not wanting to look unfamiliar.

    Ji Lanyue was stunned for a moment, but then she realized that it was someone else's kindness.

    The makeup artist was lowering her head to sweep away the powder, and didn't notice Ji Lanyue's momentary pause. When she finished and started to set her makeup, Ji Lanyue had quickly adjusted her state.

    I'm Ji Lanyue, now is a magical era, we don't pay attention to class, we are all equal. She muttered silently, trying to brainwash herself.

    The main reason is that Ji Lanyue is afraid that if she spits out "presumptuous" at a certain moment, it will be over.

    Du Zhong told her thousands of times not to get angry or angry here, even if you feel wronged or sad, you must pay attention to the camera, these will be broadcast to millions of viewers.

    As long as there is something wrong, it is full of black material.

    "I know that Missy, you will have a public relations team on guard. Even if there are any rumors or scandals, they will be taken down immediately." Du Zhong said earnestly, "However, it is better to have one thing more than one thing less. Try not to make excessive movements in front of the camera."

    This requires her to understand, in the past, the mother and concubine always told herself that you must not be arrogant or arrogant outside, and you must be well-behaved, especially in front of the father and queen.

    Only in the palace of the mother and concubine can one be a little bit presumptuous.

    Ji Lanyue is very skilled in such pretentiousness, and immediately agreed to Du Zhong.

    She promised readily, but Du Zhong was very worried, and turned around and told the team to pay attention to the network information at all times, and must guide public opinion well when it is broadcast.

    As for the early stage, it is natural to follow in and take care of the eldest lady personally. It also prevents the people on the program team from bullying Ji Lanyue by bullying the high and the low.

    ——After all, I didn't tell them that Ji Lanyue is the little princess of the Ji family.

    ·

    In recent years, there have been frequent talent shows, calling hundreds of boys and girls, after layers of selection, personal performance, instructor rating, theme dance assessment, performance stage, voting, and rankings, the top few in the pyramid, Then you can obtain the debut qualification, temporarily set up a team, and carry out activities for a period of one or two years.

    The platform cooperates with various large and small entertainment companies. One side provides the stage, and the other side provides trainees. The two interact and cooperate to replace resources, and each takes what it needs.

    At the same time, it can also give people with dreams an opportunity to let the public know them and them.

    It's just that the three major video platforms have their own talent shows. If you watch too much, you will inevitably compare them. In order to gain more attention, scripts, marketing and other means are frequently used. After all, black and red are also red, and later whitewashing Enough.

    As the five major entertainment brokerage companies, Xinglang cooperates with various platforms. This time, "Dream Blooming" was originally selected from the trainees, but Ji Lanyue wanted to participate, so she was only given to her.

    ——This actually shows that no matter how Ji Lanyue performs, she has a debut position.

    Ji Lanyue doesn't know this yet.