• Perfect Storm • | 17 |

Start from the beginning

My god she looks good.

She always looks good. I feel myself hardening by the second as she innocently shuts the door behind her. That's what pushes me over the edge, the fact that she doesn't even know what she does to me. The fact that she's not even trying. The fact that she's as innocent as a flower, and I'm the one who gets to corrupt her.

"Lewis?" She calls and I come to my senses, just now noticing that she was standing across the desk from me. "Hm?" I mumble.

"I said are you okay? You've been in here since 8 am and I was jus-" She stops mid-sentence and tilts her head at me. Most likely since my gaze is on her chest which is covered by the thin white material of my shirt but her nipples easily poke through since it's cold in the room.

I gulp and slightly open my legs more, trying to ease the tension of my cock pressing against my boxers. She rounds the table, stopping in front of me. "Are you okay?" She repeats, but this time she refers to my um, situation.

"Mhm." I place my hands on her hips and guide her onto my lap. She shuffles a bit causing me to hiss. "Sorry." I shake my head at her apology. "Keep going," I say breathlessly and she starts moving her hips in a back and forth motion. "Oh, fuck." I curse and push down on her hips to create more pressure.

She moans and I lift my head to look at her face. She looks back at me and we just share a look of pure lust for moments that feel like hours.

I finally wrap my hand around her neck, pulling her close to me as I encase her lips with my own. Every time she's present it's like my whole body craves her. After taking her the first time, my mind won't allow me to think of anything else.

"I made you breakfast." She says breathlessly in between kisses, her hips still grinding against mine. "Yea?" My hand slides into her hair yanking her head back. I leave small kisses and bites along her jaw. "Mhm, I-I made waffles, a-and omelets." She stumbles with her words as my hips buck up, meeting hers in the fusion.

I grab her hands from my chest and pull them behind her back, holding them in my hand. I feel her pulsing against my dick through the fabric of our clothes. Clothes that are in the way. I take her off of me so she's standing.

The confused look on her face makes my heart race even more. In wordless response to her questioned look I yank her shorts down and pull my trousers and boxers down to my knees.

I redirect her to my lap and she slowly sinks onto my dick causing my head to fall back against the chair. "Oh my fucking god." I groan as she rocks her hips on me, the room completely silent other than the sound of wet skin and our moans.

"Do you know what you do to me?" I groan when she begins to pick up speed. How the fuck is she so good at this, at everything she does? She doesn't even try and she sure as hell doesn't even know that the image of her is engraved into my mind.

"Hm?" I ask and she lets out a shaky breath while shaking her head no. "You ruin every other girl before you. You make me crazy, I'm always in my thoughts because your there, every fucking second of the day. You make that innocent face whenever your confused and it drives me insane because I know that you're not as innocent as you seem." The more I talk, the more I begin to buck my hips.

I redirect the control onto me and ram my hips up to meet hers in a way that screams 'I'm close'.

"Oh god." She whimpers and starts struggling to keep her hands behind her back. I smash my lips onto hers in an animalistic kiss. "Your so fucking beautiful, bambina." I feel myself begin to reach my orgasm.

Seconds later the door swings open, causing me and Astoria to halt our actions. We completely freeze as James stands there with his eyes practically bulging out of his head. Both me and Astoria still had our shirts on so the only thing that would be visible is the entire lower half. But the desk covered us, I think.