008

6 months later You finally seen Sabatos face Tanjirō had challenged him to a dule and beat him. After getting a good look at him te pink haired man smiled at the both of you. His smile held warmth and friendlyness, then he disappeared along with the girl. Hearing a crashing noise you looked over and seen the Boulder that was I front of Tanjirō split in two

Ugusaki came and this time Tanjiro could sense his presence. Turning around he smiled at the white haired man. Looking at both males from the Boulder that now had moss coving it like a blanket you heard the old man say." It wasn't my intention to send you both to the final selection." Your nose scrunches up and eye brows furrowed, jumping off the Boulder You approached the two males, "what do you mean?" You asked halting in front of your senses but he just motioned you both to follow him. Walking back into the cabin you smelled beef stew, for some reason you felt home sick but Tanjirōs family never made that kind of beef stew. You sat down next to Tanjirō crossing your legs.

Both of you had chopsticks in your hands along with the steering hot bowl. Tanjirō was conversating with the old man. Seeing a blue cloth in his hand you looked at what he was holding. Two blue Haoris with clouds on them. Setting them on a mat he opened a cabinet to reveal two fox masks. Both had different designs.

Tanjirōs mask looked like a regular fox while yours had black swirls son the cheek and left side of the forehead. He took both of your bowl and Tanjirō went to bed after saying goodnight and thank you for the meal. You were still up though while Ugusaki was in a different room.

The small padding of your feet was barely heard above the sound of the crickets. Tomorrow would be the first day of spring so you were alright with that Slidding your sensei's door open you seen him sitting Infrount of a desk. "Yes?" He said white a tired voice." Thank you for excepting me and training me to be the best I can." He seemed at a lost for words because of his aura. "Have a goodnight" And with that you closed the door and went back to your futon.

The sound of birds chirping woke you up. Tanjirō was still asleep but once you got up his eyes slowly opened. "Good morning y/n-San!" He started calling you '-San' After he found out that you were more powerful then the Hashira.

You both had gotten ready and once you were outside Ugusaki was waiting. He handed you both your masks and Katanas. He was saying goodbye to Tanjirō so you turned and walked away until a hand grabbed you and pulled you into a hug. You could tell that it was Ugusaki so you reluctantly hugged back feeling awkward with that kind of affection.

No one has really hugged you because you kept to yourself, not even Tanjiros parents. You liked the feeling after a while but you both pulled away." Come back safe...y/n." You nodded while he patted your head. Jogging to Tanirō you but started to walk until he turned around and waved. Copying his action You both said "Say hi to Sabuto and Mizuki!" And with that you were off.

It didn't take long to get to the final selection but all of the colors of the Wistera made you feel some type of way but not enough for Tanjiro to notice. They're not even in season yet." He said to no one in particular

Walking up the steps there were over 20 people. Each one of them looked 'tough. You scoffed at the name. If you really wanted to you could kill every demon here in 5 minutes tops

Two girls were standing in the front. One had white hair and the other had Black, but other than that they both looked the same.

"Welcome to the final selection." They said at the same time.

"You will have to survive 7 days once you pass the Wisteria flowers that demons don't like....we wish you luck." Before Tanjirō could even get a word out to you, you were gone. You weren't going to stick with him and he knew that, but your stay close by incase something happened and you'd have to bruttaly murder demons.

It was day 7 and everything was going great For you, not for others. Every minute you'd have to save someone which had gotten tiresome.

Running through the forest leaves crunched under your weight. The wind made your braids/twist get in your face making you have to put it up. Feeling Tanjirōs aura go into distress you jumped on a branch towards him. Seeing Tanjirōs back against a tree you looked at what was on the other side of the tree. An amused look flashed in your eyes at the sight and seen a dead boy around the same age as You.

Launching yourself off the tree you cut off the demons arm before he could eat it hole. Picking up the boy You hopped off and the demon growled before reaching to the boy who was running Setting the boy down on the branch you checked his pulse and found none. Jumping back to the demon you seen Tanjirō knocked out. Sensing your presence the demon stiffened. "M-Muzan I-" Upon seeing your form he chuckled. "You must be his infamous spawn, I should eat you to get stronger" He cackled even more when he seen your fox mask.

Tanjirō had gotten up right before the demon was able to grab him,

"Do you think that they'll be able to beat him."

Sabuto shrugged his shoulders "He sliced the Boulder in half. even if he's not able to I know that
y/n can." She nodded and the fog covered them both.

The next thing you knew was that the demon was beheaded. Tanjirō landed on the ground while you leaned on a tree. Taking a glimpse at the demon you seen it crying before the rest of it burned away

"I hope you had a good life."