"Care for tea?" Mr Blause asks as he places a cup of tea down in front of Armin.

"Thanks" Armin says as he looks at Mr Blause.

"Armin, could you bust out of here as a titan?" Conny asks as he takes a cup of tea from Mr Blause.

"No. I'd just destroy the city" Armin says as he takes a sip of his tea, "unlike Eren's titan, the Colossal titan can't do something that precise".

"So? Why did Eren beat you to a pulp? It's about time you tell us" Jean says as he looks down.

"He said hurtful things to Mikasa" Armin says as he looks down, "I swung at him and he hit back".

"He hurt Mikasa. How?" Jean asks worriedly.

"Well--" Armin says as he looks at Jean.

"Stop" Mikasa says as she looks down, "it's fine".

"No, it's not. What exactly did he say?" Jean asks as he looks at Mikasa.

"Forget it, Jean. We already know he's a total piece of shit" Conny says as he looks down, "now he's lost his mind and hurt the two people he should care about the most. God knows how long it'll take for him to hurt Evelyn, if Zeke ever lets him".

"I think if he was sane, he wouldn't do it without a good reason" Jean says as he looks at Conny, "do you think there's some sort of meaning behind it?".

"Long time no see, heroes of Shiganshina" Yelena says as she, Onyankopon and Greiz walk downstairs to their cell, "it pains me to reunite in a place like this".

"Hey! You're on their side, too? Let us out!" Conny yells as he grabs onto the bars of the cell, looking at Onyankopon.

"That's a lot to ask, considering you put me on house arrest" Onyankopon says as he looks at Conny, "just wait here and sit quiet until Zeke, Evelyn and Eren meet".

"You...! Must be nice, Yelena" Jean says as he walks up to the bars of the cell, "everything went exactly as you planned. Through you, Eren moved as Zeke wanted. Raiding Marley, getting people's support, using wine to take over the military... now, Eldia and the Founding titan are yours. You can crush Marley and avenge your homelands. Isn't that the real reason you came to the island?".

"This place was primitive. We brought it out of the past" Onyankopon says as he looks away.

"So you and your pals could enjoy it. Once you ruled, that is" Niccolo says as he takes a step forward.

"You were tricked and lost. That all it is" Greiz says from next to Yelena.

"Greiz! Looks like you sold us out to get promoted to Yelena's lackey, you snitch!" Niccolo says as he glares at Greiz.

"Are you dumb?" Greiz asks with a smirk, "it's you who sided with the devils and betrayed us! You had the hots for some devil spawn who reeked of potatoes!".

"I'm going to kill you!" Niccolo yells as he reaches through the bars to grab Greiz.

"Chill, Niccolo!" Jean yells as he grabs Niccolo.

"You wouldn't shut up about her, day and night" Greiz continues as he frowns, "stupid me thought you'd get a grip when the bitch died. I'll make it easy to understand. That spawn of the devil whore was--".

There is a gunshot as a hole is created in the side of Greiz's head as he falls to the ground. They all look to their left as they see Evelyn stood there, gun pointed where Greiz was, blood all over her, burns up and down her body.

"Section Commander Evelyn!" Jean says in shock.

"Beat you to the shot, Yelena" Evelyn says as she spots the gun in Yelena's hand.

Attack On Titan 4 (aot x oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें