Devoted, Devastated

One month passed.

Tuesday afternoon, 01:16pm - Minji's dormitory.

Minji lay on her bed, she had no classes today and she was bored to death. Haerin was studying for tomorrow's online exam, Minji couldn't possibly disturb her, and she didn't know Danielle's schedule, she didn't want to risk running into that demoness if she visited Haerin. Danielle was very strict when it came to her friend's studies.

Hyein was unable to move into her dorm, their father forbid his favorite daughter to live with Minji. He knew Minji was a troublemaker and he didn't want Hyein to be influenced by her. Hyein couldn't do anything, she told Minji, when she pretended to cry because she wanted to be with her sister their father just looked at her flatly and told his secretary to escort Hyein out of his office.

Minji squeezed her bed sheets, she also missed Hanni, a lot. She couldn't possibly pay a surprise visit to the girl's place, she didn't know when Hanni was in her dormitory and she certainly couldn't wait every day for Hanni to leave or return, she had class schedules to attend and assignments to do, lately her dad often asked for an update on her study process.

Minji grabbed her cell phone,

13:18 pm
Where are you?

13:18 pm
Hyein

13:18 pm
Hyein

13:19 pm
Kim Hyein

Little Sister 🐥
13:19 pm
What the heck Minji, I'm in class right now

13:19 pm
What time did you finish?

13:21 pm
Kim Hyein

Little Sister 🐥
13:22 pm
An hour again

13:22 pm
Come to my room afterward.

Minji threw her cell phone to her side, she hadn't had lunch and she's hungry, but she was too lazy to order food. Minji rolled over facing the bed, she then closed her eyes.

02:50 pm
Minji opened her eyes halfway, she felt her head smacked with a cushioned object repeatedly, her hands moved to protect her head. "Wake up Unnie!" Hyein hit the pillow to Minji's body. Minji turned around lazily, Hyein stood beside her bed, looking at her with a flat face.

Minji got up and ran a hand through her hair, "What's wrong Hyein?" she asked in a sleepy voice, "What's wrong? You told me to come here." Hyein snorted and put her hands on her waist. Minji rubbed her face, she then looked at her sister, "I'm hungry." she said, Hyein rolled her eyes, "I stopped by the cafeteria and I brought you Jajangmyeon, I know you must be too lazy to order food." she pointed to the bag on the study table.

Minji got up from the bed, she picked up the water bottle on the nightstand and gulped it down, then approached the study table, "You're the best." she said as she took the plastic bowl of Jajangmyeon from the bag that Hyein brought, "I'm so hungry." she said as she picked up the chopsticks and started eating.

Hyein sat on the edge of Minji's bed, she took out her cell phone from her bag, "There's a senior courting Hanni." Minji spit out her food, she looked at Hyein with wide eyes and half-open mouth, Hyein looked at her with disgust.

"What did you say? Who is that person?" asked Minji, "Wipe your mouth Minji!", Minji wiped her mouth, "Who is she?" she asked, Hyein shrugged her shoulders, "Hanni didn't tell me her name, she just told me that in the past week there was a senior who always waited for her after class, and asked her to hang out together, she also once walked Hanni back to the dormitory."