Chapter 23

___________________________3rd Person POV________________________

Its been three weeks since the incident had occurred. Everyone seems so depressed now. Levi just stays in his office now, he refuses to eat a decent meal. He's even more cruel to the cadets then usual, he's been distracting himself with paperwork and cleaning. But, most of all, he refuses to call anyone 'brat' anymore, considering the fact the he called you that most of the time.

Lola, Maynard, Ayame, and Akame are all on an expedition with everyone, but Levi.

__________________________Levi's POV__________________________

I was staring out the window again. It seems that I've been doing that a lot recently. I have read (F/N)'s letter so many times now, that I practically memorized it by heart now.

'I wonder how the others are doing on the expedition?' I thought.

'I mean, the titans are almost gone now, they shouldn't have too much of a problem.' I thought once more.

__________________________Lola's POV________________________

I was just done cutting down another titan, when another horde of them were heading towards everybody else.

"Shit." I cursed.

Maynard, Ayame, and Akame are all too busy dealing with the other horde to do anything about it.

I was almost there when all of a sudden, they all dropped dead.

'What the hell.' I thought to myself, but then I see a figure on the back of one of the dissolving titans.

"Geeze, you guys really are a hopeless case without me." I hear the all to familiar voice call out.

___________________________Levi's POV___________________________

I was staring out the window when I see that everybody had returned.

'They're not suppose to come back until five days from now.' I thought.

That was when my door slammed open, I snapped my head to see a familiar figure stand there.

I was in total shock.

"(F/N)" I called out, but for some reason she seemed pissed off.

"Levi, come here." She marched my way and grabbed me by my colloar and started to drag me somewhere.

When we finally came to a stop, she slamed me down on a seat with food in front of it.

"Eat." She demanded, but I just looked at her dumbfounded.

"If you don't eat, then I'm gonna have to force you to." She threatened, and by the threatening aura around her I couldn't refuse. I stated digging into the food.

"You need to take better care of yourself, Levi." I hear (F/N) scold.

After I was done eating, I quickly stood up. (F/N) gave me a confused expression, but that was quickly erased when I pulled her into a tight hug.

"You are a complete and utter dumbass, do you know how depressing its been for me since that incident." I said not letting go, but instead tightening my grip on her.

"Yeah, I know I'm sorry." She said giving into the embrace.

"How did you even come back?" I asked.

"Well, lets just say that although I still have my abilities, I have a lifespan of a normal human being now." She said.

"So, that means-" I began, but got interrupted.

"That she can live a normal human life!" Hanji exclaimed.

"And you won't believe it, but (F/N), also reversed our life span too. So now we too have a normal human life span." Maynard said walking next to Hanji.

"Anyways, how about we celebrate (F/N)'s return." Lola suggested.

I hear (F/N) give a sigh before saying "I got the food and drinks."

(F/N) snapped her fingers and a variety of food ad drinks appeared.

That was when everyone came in.

"Hey, everybody (F/N)'s back!" I hear Eren shout and immediately everyone runs in and surrounds (F/N), saying things like 'Its good to have you back' or 'Welcome back.'

After the welcoming is done, everyone then starts to dig in the food and drinks.

"(F/N) I have something to say to you." I said and started to walk away with (F/N) following me.

We finally reach outside, its already dark out, but the moon is shining giving us enough light to see each other.

"Its about the letter isn't it?" (F/N) asks and I nod.

She begins to ramble about things like 'if you don't feel the same way I understand.' or 'just forget about it.', but I quickly silence her with a kiss.

She seems surprised for a moment, but then she kisses back.

We pull apart from the kiss.

"Now, you know my answer, (F/N)." I say affectionately.

"Yeah, I guess so." She says.

________________________3rd Person POV__________________________

5 years later

You and Levi are happily married, you have two kids, one son and one daughter.

You and Levi decided on the names 'Isabel' and 'Farlen'. Of course, you had to ask for their permission, which they happily accepted.

Farlen has your looks, but Levi's personality (and yes that means that he is obsessed with cleaning), while Isabel had inherited Levi's looks, but your personality.

Farlen is at the age of five, and Isabel is at the age of four.

Maynard and Hanji are both married and had a kid of their own. They had a son, and they decided on the name 'Makoto', they even asked you for permission, which you agreed to. He looks almost like Maynard, but has to wear glasses like Hanji. He is at the age of three.

Ayame and Erwin were the next to marry after Maynard and Hanji. They had a daughter they named 'Minako'. She has Erwin's look, but Ayame's personality.

Lola and Mike were the next to marry. Lola just had her first child, it was a beautiful baby boy. Unfortunately, however, he has Mike's need to sniff new things. But, they decided on the name 'Masayuki'.

Eren and Mikasa got married. Mikasa is currently pregnant with their first child.

Akame and Jean are currently engaged, they plan to have the wedding sometime this week.

You, Lola, Maynard, Ayame, and Akane defeated all the titans, you kept your promise to Armin in seeing the ocean together. You and Levi decided to build a house on the beach near the ocean.

Everything is now how it should be.

The

end.

_________________________________________________________________

Tell me if I should do an Epilogue.