Chapter 3

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

______________________Levi's POV_______________________

'That damn brat' I thought as I continue to try to pry the damn necklace off. However it wasn't just the necklace that was pissing me off it was the face that brat (F/N) was saying things that didn't make much sense. Like how she stated that we were the first humans to make her laugh in a few hundred years. But I decided to shrug it off for now. After all the loud 'BANG' we heard didn't sound to good. That was when I heard (F/N) mutter something that sounded like " it never cease to amaze me at how reckless they can be" before she started to walk upstairs towards the source of the loud noise.

"Tch" was all i said before following the damn brat.

_____________________Your POV____________________________

You began to make your way down the long corridor towards the source of the noise knowing that it belonged to the trio. As you opened the door that lead to the courtyard you finally saw that it was complete daylight out.

'Tch, Dumbasses they even decided to attack in broad daylight. How reckless can they be, if they were in enemy territory they would surly get caught.' you thought as you made your way out to the giant crater in the ground with people surrounding it.

"Tch." was all the sound you made catching everyone's attention. When you began walking forward towards the crater you felt a tight grip on your shoulder you turn around to see Levi glaring at you harshly.

"What the hell do you think your doing brat." He hisses angrily.

"What does it look like I'm doing I'm greeting my frie-" before you could finish you push Levi out of the way resulting in losing your head literally. Your head had rolled right in front of Levi's feet and your body fell to the ground. His eyes widening just a fraction at the scene the just happened.

"Dammit (F/N) you got in the way of my hit. Why did you push him out of the way?" a girl that held the appearance of a 10 year old with dark blond hair asks.

_______________________Levi's POV_______________________

I was surprised by what the strange girl said. But what confused me even more was that she was still talking to the beheaded corpse or at least what I and everyone else thought was a corpse until the body twitched. Then it started to slowly get up and walk right towards me the headless body stopped right in front of me and picked up the body-less head and placed back on its neck but the head was turned backwards until it turned the head around with a sickening CRACK! and all I did was stand there with a bored look on my face watching the scene unfold. That was until heard (F/N) shout:

"DAMMIT LOLA THAT REALLY HURT YOU KNOW!!!!!!"

__________________________________________________________________

So tell me what you think!!!

And I will see you in the next chapter!!!

BYE BYE!!!