Chapter 17

___________________________Levi's POV_____________________________

I had just finished explaining my odd feelings to Hanji and now she won't stop laughing.

"Stop laughing, Shitty-glasses!" I shout very irritated.

"S-sorry, but it just too funny." She says in between fits of laughter.

"I don't get what's so funny!" I say.

"Y-you're too dense to realize what this feeling is!" She says continuing to laugh like a maniac.

"Tch, just explain what this feeling is already!" I shout impatiently.

After waiting for Hanji to calm down long enough to actually talk she says " Well, from what you are describing shorty, it sounds like you love (F/N)."

'Love, (F/N)' I thought.

"Tch, and how would you know that" I spat at her.

When I ask this she actually stops talking or laughing for that matter. I look at her to see whats the matter, only to find her blushing.

"W-well, I know because I have somebody I like as well." she mumbles to herself, but I catch what she is saying.

"And how do I find out if she likes me back?" I questioned

"Dunno, your gonna have to find that out yourself." She says before pushing me out of her office.

"Well, see you later shorty, I have some experiments to conduct with Maynard later and I would like to get them ready when he arrives. So, I'll talk to you later." She says, but before I could get a word in she slams the door shut in my face.

"Tch, useless." I mumble to myself and continue to walk back to my office.

_________________________Your POV___________________________

You were walking around trying to find Maynard. After what seems like hours you finally find him.

"Hey, Maynard I was wondering about something." You ask him.

"What do ya need (F/N)?" He asks.

"Um, I was, uh, wondering if you can tell me what these feelings are, that I've been having lately?" You ask.

"Ooh, and what would these feelings be?" He asks.

"W-well, whenever I see Levi my heartbeat seems to rise, and I keep getting nervous whenever he's around me." You start explaining, but then stop when you see Maynard laughing.

"I-its not funny, w-what if somethings wrong with me." You say nervously.

"(F/N), there's nothing wrong with you, the only thing that is wrong is that you love Levi." He says calmly.

"L-love him?" You questioned out loud.

"Yep." He says simply.

"H-have you ever fallen in love before?" You ask and when you look up at him, his whole face is red.

"U-um, I-I do h-have someone I-I may l-like." He stutters.

"W-well, that doesn't matter at the moment, I have to meet Hanji in a little bit in order to perform some experiments." He says before dashing off towards Hanji's office.

"Well, that was odd' you think to yourself. Then you remember something.

'Tomorrows the expedition.' You thought as you head off towards the training grounds.

_________________________Lola's POV___________________________

I was walking around in search of Ayame.