"30 minutes is crazy niece!" My auntie said opening the door scaring me.

"Auntie! You scared me!" I said holding my chest and pho

"Ashley I'm hanging up because you gone try to be funny while she here bye!" I said laughing and then hung up

"Auntie you know she lying right?" I said

"Girl Ian your momma I know what it is and ain't."
She said slyly while starting the car and driving off.

————————————————
————————-

"This one cute right?" I said checking myself out in the camera

"Girl yes you look fine as hell!" Brianna said

"Right looking like a sexy playboy bunny." Ashley said

I chuckled and started my makeup just a light beat because the face give pretty regardless.

After 30 minutes of that I Put on my accessories perfume and got my bag and then nyzeir texted me "outside".

I walk down to my parents room to tell them I'm leaving.

"Mommy, daddy I'm gone I'm probably just gonna spend the night at nyzeir's." I said popping in seeing my dad sleep besids my mom who was up with her glasses reading a book.

"Mhm call us when u make it home safely we love you and come over here and give me a hug acting like you don't love your mama." She said opening her arms

"I do love you mama stop saying that." I said rolling my eyes and going to hug her.

"Mhmm, be safe baby." She said kissing my head.

"I will mommy bye." I said blowing a kid then leaving rushing downstairs out the door to see my man's car.

"Hi baby!" I say as I get in leaning over to give him a kiss.

"Hey beautiful." Holding my neck giving me a long kiss.

"Somebody missed me." I said chuckling wiping my lipgloss off his lips.

"All the time." He said sticking his tongue in my mouth sucking on my tounge being real nasty I know we definitely fucking fucking tonight.

"Mhmm."I moaned a lil.

"Baby come on we gotta go to the party and get from Infront of my parents house. I said coming up from the kissing pushing him back some he had a lil attitude but agreed and drove off.

It took us like 20 minutes to get there but he had a lil attitude because he was horny ...and I'm the crybaby..please🙄

He tried to open his door to get out but I stopped him and grabbed his face turning it towards me. Him looking at me with a mug but he still so handsome. Definitely sucking that dick tonight.