Chapter 25. Monday.

Start from the beginning

It's all going to be alright. Kiriwo will protect me. And even if it goes entirely wrong, I could run away. I could ask Asmodeus to hide me away, or Opera to protect me. Everyone on campus hates Kiriwo so everything should be alright.

I took another deep breath.

It was going to be fine. We are just going make a deal wich will benefit us both. We would all be happy. I wouldn't die and he would get my blood.

Its going to be alright.

I hope.

It wasn't much later untill I heard the bell. I opened my eyes, stood up and grabbed my bag.

Should I tell my friends that im leaving?

Yeah I should, I don't want them to follow me.

"Asmodeus, Clara. I might not eat with you guys today, I have to do something very important. If I do come, I'll be a little later. I'm going now, bye!" I said, waving at them as I stormed off as fast as I could.

If I hadn't ran, they would have either followed me, or started asking questions. And I really didn't want them to ask me why.

I ran and made my way outside, away from the green grass, to the old and abandoned Babelys tower. I took a deep breath before I walked inside.

I looked around, thinking I'd see Kiriwo with his 'brother' but no one was there. The room was already lit up by the torches on the walls however. An uneasy feeling throbbed in my chest.

Why are they not here yet?

Was Kiriwo upstairs maybe? I stood still, trying to muster the courage to go upstairs. I took a deep breath and walked towards the stairs.

He never told me that I had to go upstairs, but I should anyways. I didn't want to go up yet, but I had to. I just have check if they're there. Who knows, they might not be here yet. And if that happens, I might be freed from today.

I slowly put my foot on the staircase. Then another one. But before I could make it to the third one, the doors flew open.

I fell backwards from the scare, my head hitting the cold tiles.

"Oww." I said while I sat up, grabbing my head. Everything was spinning.

Why does everything misfortunate have to happen to me?

"Ah, are you alright there, Iruma?" I heard a voice say while it sat next to me. It then extended its arm, and pulled me to my feet again.

"Sorry we're late. I hope you weren't waiting for too long."

I looked at the voice. Ofcourse it was Kiriwo.

The anxiety in my chest suddenly grew atleast three times as large.

What do I do now?

I stood still as I tried to figure out the situation. So I'm here, with Kiriwo. Wait, isn't his brother supposed to be here too?

I looked around again. There was now a blonde, tall figure leaning against the dim lit wall. He has the same cruel eyes as Kiriwo, and had a bored expression on his face while he looked at Kiriwo and me.

"So you wanted to make a deal, eh?" He said while he looked at me. "Hey, Kiriwo, hurry the fuck up and get the kid upstairs, you are wasting my time." He then said, looking at Kiriwo with hate.

So he is the problem. If I can make sure to get him off of Kiriwo I may be able to help him. I doubt im ever going to be able to, though. It doesn't look like Kiriwo will just let me help him.

Suddenly, Kiriwo grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, after a while, the other man followed.

Eventually, Kiriwo placed me on a chair at an old table, while he took a seat next to me. The other man then took the seat in front of me, looking at me with intrest.