Chapter 25. Monday.

Start from the beginning

I wonder how long we can keep doing this together.

Maybe it will all end today.

But it probably won't. I won't allow it to end here.

I won't allow them to-

My thoughts got cut of by a terrifying voice echoing in my mind. "No Iruma, you will die." I looked around, where was this coming from? I looked around, only to be surprised by Clara and Asmodeus chatting together.

I had never really seen that before.

"Did one of you guys say anything?" I asked.

Asmodeus was the first to look at me. "What do you mean, master Iruma?" He asked, looking at me.

Oh, I must have been hearing things.

"Mhm. Nothing." I said, looking in front of me. I pointed to the school. "We are almost there."

"It seems we are." Asmodeus then said, gazing at me with soft eyes. Clara had already ran up to the school, shouting that we had to come too.

So together, we walked trough the gates to our classroom. Once we got there, each of us greeted my other classmates. Clara looked very happy to see the rest.

I'm glad she seems to be doing alright.

The whole class then took place as professor Kalego stormed inside.

"Silence." He said, glaring at us with menacing eyes. "Get your homework out of your bags. You should have had it on the table already. For the how manyth time do I have to tell you lot to do this?" He sighed in a tired tone, while an annoyed stare scanned the classroom.

I pulled out my homework. It was all finished. I wouldn't forget about it this time. I made sure of it. I stayed up to make every page after all.

The teacher then stood up, a menacing, fearfull aura making its way to conquer the classroom. He walked around the desks, his footsteps loudening with each tap it made on the ground.

Eventually, he came to my desk. He stood still, looking at my homework.

"You know that's the wrong page right?" He then said, looking at me.

Huh?

Wait.

Does that mean I-

Before I could finish my thoughts however, I heard snickering. I looked up at Kalego, who had a wicked grin on his face.

"I'm just lying, but your reaction is priceless. I'm not done punishing you for what ruckus you made though." He looked at me, I swallowed.

He then went up to the front of the class, starting yet another dreadfully boring lesson while I was staring at him in confusion.

Wait that means I have no punishment right?

I shook my head, focusing on the lesson instead.

Eventually I got lost in the lesson, and forgot about the time. Eventually though, I got curious and looked up at the clock. "11.50"

Holy fuck. Shit. No. We have break in ten minutes! Shit shit shit. Holy mother of god. Please help me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to focus on creating a plan. I needed one. After all, I would be meeting Kiriwo in ten minutes.

And I'm not ready yet.

I looked up at the clock again. It read 11.54 am.

We have six more minutes. Just six. I looked at my hands, they were shaking, I placed them flat on the desk, trying to hide my anxiety.