His hands go to my waist, pulling me into him. I let out a breath into the kiss when my body touches his. The feeling of his hands on me just feels so right. I want to be with him. Even if it's just for tonight.

He pulls away from me, placing his forehead on mine. He breaths heavily, eyes closed. His hands all over my body. I let out breathy moans as he touches me, the feeling making me ticklish.

I pull away, looking at his face. He looks at me the same way, leaning into kiss me. It's a quick peck, before pulling away again. He looks into my eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispers, his hand tracing my body. "I don't want to lose you for a few days again. If we do this.. I want you to not regret it this time."

"I'm going to regret this badly." I say, my hand moves down, to his chest. "But I don't care. It's already too late. I'm way too caught up in you to back away now." I say.

"I don't think you should feel like that." He says, his hands pausing on my bottom.

I look into his eyes. "Maybe not, but that doesn't matter now. What matters is you and I, and how much I need you right now." I say. "Badly, Minho. Badly. Please, I'm begging you."

He starts to smirk. "That bad, huh?"

I shake my head. "Worse."

He inhales. I squeak when he picks me up, giggling as he sets me on the counter. I wrap my arms around his neck, his hands on my waist. He leans in and kisses me for a second, before going lower.

I let out a moan when he kisses my neck, using his tongue once and a while. He kisses lower, pulling my shirt down to kiss my collar bone before coming back out my mouth.

His tongue swirls with mine, and I smile into the kiss. This is what I wanted. I want him. Badly. I don't care how I have to get him, but I will do anything to feel this way forever. He makes me feel... worthy.

His hand starts to grip my shirt, and he pulls away from my lips so he can bring it over my head, taking it off. He starts to kiss my neck again, nipping and sucking at the skin this time. I moan when he hits a certain spot, sucking on it. I can feel him smile against my neck, and it makes me bite my lip as I smile.

I like how things are going this time. I like the way he is touching me, the way he reacts. I like this. I like.. him.

He starts to go lower, kissing my chest. He bites my nipple, and I wince. He looks up at me, a smirk. "You're real responsive, aren't you?"

I bite my lip. He chuckles, before leaning in to kiss me again. I hold his jaw, deepening the kiss. He kisses me passionately, his hand going down my stomach.

I let out a moan when he touches my dick. He palms me in my pants, and I start to lean away. He stands between my legs. He chases the kiss, leaning into me as his hand and mouth make me feel a million different things.

I'm already hard.

He pulls away from me, looking me up and down. He seems satisfied with what he's done to me. He steps closer, wrapping his arms around me. "Up." He says.

I wrap my legs around him, and he lifts me. He takes me from the bathroom counter to his bed, crawling on top of me as he lays me down. He kisses me again before he rises up, taking off his own shirt.